3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mladshiy Leytenant 19.05.20 07:28 pm

Dear administration! (Diablo 2)

Will you please do something with the dominance of players in DotA 2 chat. Every day the same third-party resource and it is in explicit or implied form. Thank you.
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Resu 19.05.20

if you interfere with someone's chatter there is a command /ignore

M
Mladshiy Leytenant 19.05.20

Resu
First - I'm too lazy to blurt and to register nicknames of these people, and secondly, there are no benefits to ignore them. They are very often unable to change large ked, light good Raku and at worst - buy the shack. Another thing is that these people are in the chat branch Agency latest news DotA 2 or K@K MRAQOOHA SLIL QATQU I NOET ORWEK. I believe that it is not necessary.

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

I will chat ban, a moratorium on all but D2, th. It is better to be banned by IP of dabira(ELU), stupid creature, Toko Mat able to scream and call on a CD.

R
Resu 19.05.20

90% of the debris in the chat, and that's just from a few players, as a rule pushers and throw with the experience, seignory them anyway you have nothing to lose

M

Resu
There is a lesson Communism. The teacher tells the children:
Children there is no God. Raised up and Figo showed.
All raised,only one Moishe no.
The teacher asks:
- Why didn't you show?
Moishe:
- If there is no God, what reason would he have to show something? And if you have what did spoil the relationship?

P
Pavel Abakumov 19.05.20

Lieutenant
If the administration and take action, these people will not be able to change you runas or sell something. So the effect of /ignore and that this complaint is exactly the same.

M

Pavel Abakumov
If the administration would take action - these people will think twice before to write something. Or are you so underestimate the administration? Or think that these people getting kick/ban, leave and not come back?

P
PashaBizepS 19.05.20

another helmet

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

PashaBizepS
SPS bro, keep us posted:S
Lieutenant
You little narrow on PG? Want to here did not exist even where to ornot. OMG, where did you come from, sooqa(C)
I would advise the administration(given that any increase in drops will not be here in a priori) to remove drops mules, those who choose the path of proposer will case it anyway. Without locomotives but with such drop rates this server will die, You will not understand:(

D
DELETEEND 19.05.20

da umer flaim, kajis. doterov doljno stat menwe, on mb samiy gromkiy doter i bil, pri etom saiy slabiy ofc ))

P
Pavel Abakumov 19.05.20

Lieutenant
It seems you underestimate. For such violations the ban is not only in the chat can give. And if the game values you already lost, then no exchanges can be clearly can not, respectively, and Mut would be a worthy replacement for this complaint.
And yet, if they are still deprived of game values, I do not think that they do think about the rules, not that twice, and if not deprive, and give chat ban, then the more afraid of nothing, created a new account and fight.

M

Pavel Abakumov
and that they are not deprived of game values they need yourself, your mind at least guess that you can write to is not deprived of game values, and what to not write. Do you want to lose in-game values - to discuss external resources in the D2 chat. Don't want to lose in-game values - do not discuss other resources in the D2 chat. Again, separate and fatter for the special: do you want to lose in-game values - to discuss external resources in the D2 chat. Don't want to lose in-game values - do not discuss other resources in the D2 chat Game values - pixels.
Waiting for answers to my questions.

P
Pavel Abakumov 19.05.20

Lieutenant
I suggest you reread the above, obviously, the fact you do not understand. If you can't see it, forget it.

M

Pavel Abakumov
Can't see her. Scored. Who understood the essence of the above Paul Abakumov
- chew, please. I would be very grateful.

PS maybe I'm not alone in the opinion that Paul Abakumov, moreover, that not responding to questions, and rubs me some kind of game?
СпойлерOffer akk 4CB /w me

R
Rivnyanyn 19.05.20

Lieutenant
The schizophrenia needs to die already, wtf? Soon it will be impossible to discuss anything at all except D2, lol. What for then in General chat, and a forum to talk about Shaki onli? pfft;(

U
Umka_S 19.05.20

Lieutenant
you're a whiner and instigator tipo player Ykrainka nick in the chat even though you can that he is, the chat is designed to communicate this time, discussion of any game or server is not advertising this resource of those two billion is, undoubtedly now, if some clown starts yelling come on this serv to play like it is third party resources, and as you can see this issue that anyone under such a ban can bring this is supposedly a veiled curse as love vyrazhatsya couple of neomodern in the chat, so it is necessary to ban you for the provocation and incitement, a vvobsche like you bozos do not just pay attention go cry loser xD....

f
firkax 19.05.20

support the author, just watched some of the characters long and malicious conduct in the chat upon personal correspondence the two of them about some Krapohl left, very annoying
and moderators nedostatka

M

vadim011
No need to get personal and insult me. I'm trying to solve the problem. Either help me or don't bother.

s
singularity2016 19.05.20

Lieutenant
AHAHAHAHAHA

U
Umka_S 19.05.20

Lieutenant
nobody's offended, and if you're talking about down well, I'm sorry, it's a statement of fact, evaluation of a person who asks to ban chat created for communication, he viditeli not like that someone is discussing dotu, and others do not like the discussion yesterday of hockey, and the third do not like the damn artist and the people discussing the film with her participation let's ban, but I personally such whiners like you don't like damn let's ban you in the chat party nonsense isn't it ? so you're essentially predlagali hope very lucidly chewed (this is for the gifted as firk and the Creator of the topic) but for normal people I will say this - limits to us and real enough, and the game is created so that people had a rest from the harsh reality, of course, the rules must be respected well mate and all is not what it is all clear censorship children etc., but don't self-imposed limitations FREEDOM NICARAGUA xD.