3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 19.05.20 07:28 pm

Some friends (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The main plot was , there were only minor tasks without markers . Why are all the enemies become friends - all who are on the posts and bases - green , the enemies are only those who landed with the troops from the transport . This is a bug or how it should be ?
Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 19.05.20

nestrbob
Well, as for the screenshot, I understand that people of that party who you have chosen on the planet Sannikov.
So everything is logical.
I don't think rocar ceased to shoot you or kitty or relics.

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

Hirok
In the screenshot shown - classification is the ENEMY and the enemy must be aggressive . Relics is also green , while close to them will not work , they do not attack .

J
JOKERIVAN 19.05.20

nestrbob
Yes, they just realized that to win you will fail, and love with friendship the only way out

H
Hirok 19.05.20

nestrbob
First, scanner data cannot be taken at face value.
Secondly, I already explained a possible cause.

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

It seems that the game is a failure . Wanted to do a screen of green relic , went to the nearest monolith , there is a transport with troops , the troops landed , and the transport does not fly away , and sitting down beside her . This is also normal ? So the game is a lot typed .
Spoiler

H
Hirok 19.05.20

nestrbob
This is not normal.
what patch?

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

Hirok

H
Hirok 19.05.20

nestrbob
In 1.04 this was not.

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

Hirok
In principle, the game is passed , start all over again with no real patch makes no sense . Caught bugs , like many quest the icon does not surrender , the Sabotage on the basis of the " scanner not responding .

H
Hirok 19.05.20

nestrbob
Yes, it is in principle more times makes no sense to pass.

f
fLaMaster 19.05.20

Experts damn.. If what you've read Sloan says, you would know why they are green.