3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siggeirr 19.05.20 07:28 pm

Where is the security room?how to get a pass? (The Surge)

Help the good people - went to the exhibition hall, numerous interactive chick says that I need to get a pass, it is in the security room. All levels ran, but found the security room
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrZeeppo 19.05.20

Can help

W
Wigor 19.05.20

After kill a black man, in the shelter showcase smash and grab there Akzo protection. And behind that room where I was hiding black still overload the module..

w
walkris 19.05.20

Wigor
what's black and where is it located?

A
Alexok11 19.05.20

like this boss Black Cerber,as described on the website as to the exosuit security:
Go into the ventilation tunnel and overload of the energy chain 10 level. It is VERY important to do this because the only way you will get access to the exosuit security. Go back to operant and break the glass on the left. Take the prototype exosuit security and set it to the medical station. Now you can open all doors that could not previously use.

m
mrZeeppo 19.05.20

Chet somehow confusing too for the element that propels the storyline. More like a secret than the fact that we have to get through the story.

p
polyakov2016 19.05.20

Alexok11
and this is the level at which the second or third ,I was at the biological laboratories hung boteks received,like all clambered left the room ,and as Cerberus find don't know

S
Siber800 19.05.20

Cerberus can only be accessed after you find the mad Professor in the research center will block the terminal. After the center will be the guards, go through the opened gates in the industrial area. Where was the door guarded by two guards, now open passage to the security sector, and later in administrative. In security and meet Cerberus

p
polyakov2016 19.05.20

Siber800
thanks,I got it all in the manufacturing sector b

A
Alexok11 19.05.20

yeah that's weird to get confused,better map posted and there is no problem to find( you can ask where is the research center?)-what sector?) or is it in the 2nd location of the Production centre?

m
mrZeeppo 19.05.20

Alexok11
Fuck these doors and play on.
How to cope with the boss-the person who calls for help robot-the first boss (not volnovaya, to kill him a lot easier than the 1st boss), go into the room, where'd you run off to hide the boss in this room there is ventilation, where there is a pipe with a button overload. Overload, back in sick Bay, it will open a locker with the exoskeleton. You hit him, he falls. Then you can open all these doors. Voooot. Yes, it's stupid and confusing for the plot element.

p
polyakov2016 19.05.20

th may it is on which map(level)?1,2,or 3?

m
mrZeeppo 19.05.20

Four.
Here, I found the same video of foreign.

A
Alexok11 19.05.20

mrZeeppo
you clearly wrote the location in which this break the glass with the exoskeleton????? if it's on the fourth,but I have 3,the question of how to find floor of administration hall or the administration?

m
mrZeeppo 19.05.20

Alexok11
Yeah I didn't remember all these names. Just the fourth location, where there is a boss with robots. Especially in the video everything is clear shown.

Hall of administration all in the same location, only at the end. The door to this room is guarded by two fat security guard in a full set. And these doors are locked until you overload the server. The passage to it is the right of the gate to the administrative hall, through the ventilation passage.