3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonardus 19.05.20 07:28 pm

Replacement laptop monitor at a lower resolution

Hello to all who are in the tank,I want to ask is it possible to replace a laptop monitor with a resolution of 1920x1080, on a different monitor with a resolution of 1366x768,I need to play with lower resolution performance, but without the pixels to present Monica with FullHD if you decline permission, the image becomes responsive pikelny and less clear,that's really annoying
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GostTolik 19.05.20

Change is possible - you have to find one that'll fit (the connector you need to look, ICE or CCFL) Generally the idea is to put it mildly - stupid. For me it is better to put up with not a very clear image than spoil the look of the laptop - the physical dimensions of the different matrices.

0Bers0 19.05.20

This is the Warp campaign. Well or future Warp

D
DolmakimiOglan 19.05.20

As for me it's easier to buy a monitor with you need permission.

A
AYes 19.05.20

After replacing it will be equally clear, but still a pixel. The pixels will be larger and more noticeable...
And so the matrix is basically the same monitor, and the standards there, something which is. So if the connector and the mount will fit, then why not...

M
MunchkiN 616 19.05.20

technically, Yes. most likely virtually no.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Leonardus
Anything below FullHD priori feces and soap.

G
GostTolik 19.05.20

ayes wrote:
on universal mount suitable, then why not...
the mount is not 100% fit - will need to redo or something kolhozah. I have on the laptop, the matrix ceased to work just as 16-inch (1366 by 768) - this is for replacement - were all only a maximum of 15 inches - so the mount is not even close to the same. Found hardly less suitable and that half is kept at soldering, epoxy and cold weld.

L
Leonardus 19.05.20

many hassle with the replacement of the matrix,you will have to go check in at service centres on the possibility of replacement of the matrix laptop (