3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya Kostur 19.05.20 07:29 pm

Activation (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hello, decided to finally download DA 3 , but I downloaded pirates of tarrantino, but the point is that installing the game when you start requires the activation of the origin (online and off) I Think the theme was not just open, depending on how the game came out of this, but honestly the Internet a valid solution is not found, so the question is : is it Possible to solve the problem in General ,if you can play Inquisition offline (appropriately how to do that)? I will be glad to correct answers,thanks for attention)
15 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 19.05.20

Kostya Kostur
Download the Repack with the rutora from hatab and turn off AntiVir or put in exceptions.

A
Agat7 19.05.20

Read the torrent where rocked, what is crack and how is. Most likely automatically, and you crack stabbed antivirusnika, bran on time file protection and active protection system.

K
Kostya Kostur 19.05.20

Hirok downloaded with tarrentino too hatab) but about an exception, not probowl

K
Kostya Kostur 19.05.20

K
Kostya Kostur 19.05.20

Agat7
I understand the game to put again but without antivirus ? (that is the current installed directionality and EXE again to install it) for now disable the anti-virus not helps, also disable all, start the game and activate anyway

H
Hirok 19.05.20

Kostya Kostur
Transfer torrent.
Rather, run the test and the missing piece he uploaded.

K
Kostya Kostur 19.05.20

Hirok I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand how to do that,you can read more

A
ALCAB 19.05.20

If the game was in the Way, then go for it, there is the idea will be a folder with crack

W
WarMachine2 19.05.20

I warm up with the pirates and has spent on litsuhu. Bought the shares, would likely greedy.

H
Hirok 19.05.20

Kostya Kostur
You have the usual uTorrent?

K
Kostya Kostur 19.05.20

Hirok
Yes

H
Hirok 19.05.20

Kostya Kostur
See that you delete from downloads the torrent and put to download again. Need to start the integrity check. If something is missing, the torrent will resume.

K
Kostya Kostur 19.05.20

Hirok
checked

K
Kostya Kostur 19.05.20

Hirok
so when you start the game

K
Kostya Kostur 19.05.20

Hirok and the game folder looks like