3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexNik 19.05.20 07:29 pm

Crap navigation. (Prey (2017))

What I can't understand how she plows), the pin assignments burning on the door - go out the door - he'll snare in another way... Or as an option - leads to nothing... In the location of the Shuttle for example - just in the corridor between rooms, the path ends... like more jobs as - there on the door - more jobs - transition - navigation disappears, even where either.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vak1ch 19.05.20

then the end of the game with side big trouble. they get confused and kill your brain.
- what job are you clearly wherever necessary
- what, on the contrary, will lead you in the same area and then he look
either you give in one area and have to another
any quest at all can be lost
any quest can suddenly fail, just so
- maybe the quest pointer will be at the kettle. literally on the kettle. so I have a quest with a technician at the end of glyukanul. I even tried the kettle to blow up, but he was Neubauer :(
for Talos the space is in General shit will find no signs, and half the places glyukanutaya with invisible textures
here everything is very bad with the quests to the end of the game. it is side. because of this I postponed the 2nd passage. there are only 2 solutions:
1) either the sides to do as soon as they appear in the process of passing,
2) either to pass the basic tasks, not paying attention to the sides

A
AlexNik 19.05.20

Vak1ch
Well, I fool aside a...

V
Vak1ch 19.05.20

AlexNik
Yes, the same garbage. but they do not want to save)

A
AlexNik 19.05.20

Vak1ch

as it turned out))) well new something like that in a scrap to take place, for them.... can ever not be then... or a patch which will correct....