3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lodnar 20.05.20 10:00 am

What cards are you interested in? (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

At the moment I'm doing a few cards, mainly RPGs. There is also a map to destroy the enemy base and one mini-game. But I was wondering: Which cards do people think is right,popular and good? I have not seen a new Tower Defense and Hero Defense too. Do I need a new one of those cards? What genres in General are popular now except for RPGs?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tartusin 20.05.20

Lodnar
We all have different tastes. Personally, I like maps such as land God , but that God was a bot.(As in STS restored)

L
Lolick100 20.05.20

Land of God - it is optimum!

L
Lodnar 20.05.20

Tartusin
When I played in the land of God conditional God-bot he threw me in the first minute of the game hydras and killed workers. But still, when I put conditional God your profile to play was not interesting, in fact just threw monsters on the support of someone considered weaker at the time.Then the only fights I watched while one group didn't win.

T
Tartusin 20.05.20

Lodnar
Not I mean not a God-bot , and how to restored. There are such quirks were not

L
Lodnar 20.05.20

Tartusin
It is necessary to try. I was actually thinking of these types of maps I've already tried the normal.

A
Analius 20.05.20

the company is very interesting

T
Tartusin 20.05.20

Lodnar
just today at robattle bot with this map Lucile , the host calls the Earth God +any number

L
Lodnar 20.05.20

Tartusin
Downloaded this map. Tomorrow I will try, but I feel that this is something large and well developed. Me to create something like this definitely would not be enough.