3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FOCH53 20.05.20 10:01 am

\"Early in the game\" In the hall of monsters (Prey (2017))

Hi all! first download game with torrent the pirates after playing it, decided to buy the incentive. now playing incentive, in the passage where the first time you get to the hall, there appear monsters weaver and this flying crap where they do not like do not have to be in the beginning of the game, and the doors in the lobby which should be closed they are open.
Comes to mind one that left the old record in eastre or something like that when I played pirates.
The game's been reinstalled, the patch was removed. someone tell me how to treat what to do in this situation?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vak1ch 20.05.20

FOCH53
can the video record?) Chet can't believe it)

N
Niko Sidney 20.05.20

Vak1ch
I don't expect people would come up with this kind of problem

N
Niko Sidney 20.05.20

FOCH53
Yes, you go in stealth mode, and I don't expect they are such a big problem. Just procecess Yes will beat the bastards

V
Vak1ch 20.05.20

Niko Sidney
still interesting. maybe he's got a secret new game? where you put mini-bosses, instead of the mimics)

F
FOCH53 20.05.20

keep those who do not believe.
Spoiler
actually, I would like to go through the game normally, as it should be, without textures there is no stealth, then I think it will be even worse once at the beginning of such

m
magister1 20.05.20

FOCH53
Write support.
Can in the registry to look at. Do so. Start-search programs and files-looking for run-open(to open you can also use the windows key+R) write regedit-all gone-then edit-find(you can also use Ctrl+F) looking for Prey - find deleted. You can twice find to try, two of these file can be.
Look. From/Users/Your username/Saved games/Arkane Studios/Prey. If there is, delete it.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.05.20

FOCH53
Remove everything that's on the way C:\Users\.....\Saved Games\Arkane Studios\Prey\SaveGames and start the game again...
If the game is not pumped from steam and moved naturally check integrity of game files

m
magister1 20.05.20

ashleyalicia
No. This is the problem of the game. She save bugnote are.

c
ctrax 20.05.20

before you delete the saves, you need to get rid of the game the steam cloud, so that they, too, are there, too erased.
otherwise to restore from backup when you connect an Internet.

N
NoneOne2010 20.05.20

Well, Yes, pirates, and a cloud of steam...

F
FOCH53 20.05.20

fear
thank you. helped. in truth it was the saves, turned off steam cloud and deleted the saves, started again and everything is back to normal