3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-1-STRAZh-1- 20.05.20 10:01 am

FPS (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Playing SSE, I realized that something was missing me.. so I downloaded the normal Skyrim. After downloading, I realized... something's wrong. On a clean Skyrim 45 FPS. I have a RX 380X. I believe this is due to the fact that the game is 32 bit, but still... Can I somehow increase fps?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 20.05.20

what was missing in the SSE that is in normal Skyrim?
Conventional trainer flies like hell

n
nestrbob 20.05.20

-1 GUARDIAN-1-
The fact that the game is 32 bit , it says that she is not demanding and will run on any trough . Shake your operating system and settings of iron - clean the game should fly .

-
-1-STRAZh-1- 20.05.20

Bomber
Can't answer because don't know :P

-
-1-STRAZh-1- 20.05.20

nestrbob
I was in Markarth and there, fps 45 +-5. Was on the road to Vitrano, there fps 30...
nestrbob wrote:
Shake your operating system and settings of iron - clean the game should fly
give advice where and how to start?

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 20.05.20

-1-GUARDIAN 1 - I had graphics card 2Gb R9-270 (256b) DX OC - Now burned down , the default Settings, the Game exposed Ultra , so that's what I used Persian from his home by the Warm Winds and any kind of shops ,the forge and the Palace in Whiterun started SUCH BRAKES the picture on the screen hangs for 3-5 seconds. so it was and exit to and from the dungeons !? Put the graphics settings on high snigel antialiasing to 2x and the anisotropic filtrated - 4 . After the game went without brakes and glitches ,

-
-1-STRAZh-1- 20.05.20

Anatoliy School
Fps increased at least by 10. Thanks for the help, helped! :) But I still decided to stay at SSE. I have more consistently behaves. With the ton of mods on the schedule, it gives the picture more better and APF. /// Yeah, you could spend a day or two and increase the fps even more.. but I'm too lazy ;)

B
Bombardirovschik 20.05.20

-1 GUARDIAN-1-
welled mods on CCE? as it is now the point? juicy?

-
-1-STRAZh-1- 20.05.20

Bomber
Finally moscha. I have the feeling that playing Prey at maximum speed

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 20.05.20

-1 GUARDIAN-1-AND if the screen !920х1080 change to 1360х820 this fps will go up but it is good only in areas and dungeons . and in the open countryside all in the SOAP !?

-
-1-STRAZh-1- 20.05.20

Anatoliy School
Fps raise, but along with them will increase and the pixels on the screen