3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marsh resident 13.10.19 11:02 pm

the reputation of the assassins (Gothic 3)

the problem is this - I need the last key of Mora Sul temple which is the ruler of the assassins Gonzales. while running swayed, money sobirala (so as peacefully to key need 10 thousand). simultaneously performed the tasks of waterbenders. and now I come to Mora Sul and I to Gonzalez is not allowed. like you waterbenders snorting though I have to kill them.
what to do? to liberate Mora Sul and cutting of the assassins are not planning
22 Comments
Sort by:
n
neperenosimyy 13.10.19

marsh resident
Not to go to Church? )) I XS to be honest. There is usually very laid back, always smiling and behind the cutting caravans different coalitions do not get ))) So it's a pretty natural course of events that you got kicked out. To get another way to fail. Only to cut.

m
marsh resident 13.10.19

unbearable
and if you start to cut the water mages?

n
neperenosimyy 13.10.19

marsh resident
depending on how far you've come. And what do you need from the water mages. )))) And what of the assassins ))
PS at the time, helping the rebels, the orcs were mad at me. Killing the rebel camp, unfortunately did not influence their decision to be mad at me. So XS.

m
marsh resident 13.10.19

unbearable
first, the orcs can block access for example to Crosti Technicians, Geldern, etc.
but if you start to capture the city, then they are hostile to the polls

m
marsh resident 13.10.19

unbearable
well, I think to complete all the possible quests (Myrtana and Varant already) and then try a few different endings to do (rebels Myrtana, the desert nomads or desert assassins, Myrtana orcs

n
neperenosimyy 13.10.19

marsh resident
no, if all regions follow the rebels, in the end, even the town cut is not necessary immediately begin to spread rot ))
In General, Montano I have given to the orcs, people are pissed away all that is possible, so let him clear up the mess, but the desert nomads, because they were specifically against.

m
marsh resident 13.10.19

unbearable
about key Gonzales
if you add the cheat (the fourth key of Mora Sul) , the job still fails
try to include the invisible, and dwell in Gonzales, he has the key in inventory. and get it can. here in risen 2 such a thing was that dwell in character, approach the chest and vylazhivat all there. and then so not?

n
neperenosimyy 13.10.19

marsh resident
no ))) the game is still not new ))) To such complexities did not think )))

m
marsh resident 13.10.19

unbearable
sorry. probably have to start a new game.

n
neperenosimyy 13.10.19

marsh resident
and what do you assassins save? ))) the nomads any better )))

a
airstorm 13.10.19

marsh resident
marsh resident wrote:
if you add the cheat (the fourth key of Mora Sul)
If you use cheats, you can simply call Helper . There you can adjust everything.. up to calm the orcs, even if you are all cities in Myrtana liberated.

m
marsh resident 13.10.19

unbearable
I want to complete all the possible quests in all cities, find all the artifacts while maintaining from time to time neutral. it can be done, just careful necessary. and then do a test save single with which to try different options further down the road. without cheats of course

m
marsh resident 13.10.19

found a way to get a lot of gold at the beginning of MGRI. quite a few times to beat friends Nameless Diego, drenched shroud and horn and Lester. selling them arms dealers, actually get to about 30 or more

n
neperenosimyy 13.10.19

marsh resident
What for you then began to do jobs for the faction? ))) Even a single job from any faction already takes points trust. ))) There's you're hurry ))

m
marsh resident 13.10.19

unbearable
because Myrtana is a ride. I have all the quests done was because of the orcs and the rebels

S
Stockton_Slap 13.10.19

Bring me 20 skins snow wolf? nostalgia...

n
neperenosimyy 13.10.19

marsh resident
strange, I have after I patrols at the beginning of the cut, already arse in the first city. ))

m
marsh resident 13.10.19

unbearable
the patrols that the druid hunt?

m
marsh resident 13.10.19

unbearable
in Myrtana I had only the final quests of type liberate Cape Dun/the fixer/Trelis/ and destroy Reddok/Okara/namoro, kill a spy of the rebels. and everything else was done

n
neperenosimyy 13.10.19

marsh resident
even the patrols which guarded the farm.