3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kotyak Uchenyy 20.05.20 10:02 am

Cheats (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Haven't issued regulations of the emulsion, with 15 fps and vanston monster, I would like that zablocie HP, at least 5 minutes. But it is not possible, because podlaha, do not have time to hit and run off. Link beats slow. (I think a bug of the emulator)
Any idea how to do it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stavaas 20.05.20

Kotak Scientist
Choose:
1) buy Nintendo Switch or at least Wii U
2) buy a normal PC.

A
Alex Coachman 20.05.20

You have nothing to do, so play. Only spoil the fun.

Stavaas
Not even a normal PC. Just the normal processor need

K
Kotyak Uchenyy 20.05.20

1060 gtx and 16 GB DDR3, intel 6400, with support for ddr4
Apparently the game should Fly, but unfortunately, I do not know What it hits fps. 360 and 1080 mode, still the same 20 fps.
Playable, but under braking it's impossible to Dodge the enemies. Think of grieving, of vansta blue Ogre early in the game.

Again, I'm about to buy a new PC don't say for two reasons, this is not my PC, and another, and it's new.
My with 980 and AMD fx8.

Buy Nintendo or the Wii??? = How is there cheating?
2 that my friend, is a Very good PC, high end PC for zelda.... Yeah, there's people with below 1060 play. This game eats video 1 gig and 2 gig operatives. In real time write...

Of course, if you tell me what setting to cut down tipo antialiasing x8 in a file, it would be standards.
But now, while no 176 version, though we could cheats for the passage of 1 of Ogre to find. For it is not impossible. Even for me who and darksoul passed, and дмк3-4 and many more slashers.

K
Kotyak Uchenyy 20.05.20

Alex Coachman
7 hours 1 Ogre, YEAH. Yes. We've killed all but him.
Stupidly did not have time to operate the game with the joystick.

A
Alex Coachman 20.05.20

Kotak Scientist
The processor is rather weak. There is a low frequency that is more important than number of cores and threads. It is the CPU important for the emulator. As an option that did not donstroy you something. Chart Pak to disable the smoothing should be put, Semchuk, translate the Shader into the clip and other and other. Guides Google. I myself have set up for the first time on 1.7.4 with English comments and posts on Reddit, and now with the new version of seven is already quite fast out ponastroila. C Upscale Filter in settings cemu still play, potestio.

B
Blue Whale|DarkusELVarez 20.05.20

Download cemuhook to start

x
xoen 20.05.20

Kotak Scientist
In General, the network a long time there is such a thing here:

BotW Inventory Items Memory Editor.
Works on 1.7.4 and 1.7.5.
Filled in the cheats. As will approve - as will be shown.