3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lelik Bobik 20.05.20 10:04 am

Help in assembling PC

Hello everyone.
actually the title of the topic I think it is clear what its purpose is. My burnt, and indeed of ancient excrement of a mammoth. I would like to consult "the I codename" who know a little about PC. He is a kettle in terms of gathering a PC, because never done. Please leave the best build in your opinion, write why you think so etc. Have almost 100k rubles, and they wanted to collect the most productive PC.
Thank you in advance all for the help!
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Turok307 20.05.20

And it you want, maybe better console?

L
Lelik Bobik 20.05.20

Turok307
Do not abuse the topic, please. If I wanted a console I would have bought it.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.05.20

Lelik Bobby
I have already gathered, here is a copy:
Welcome.
The first step is to set specific task. Only need the system unit? And the resolution? Monitor?
In fact, such assemblies are already finished, and there were a lot of them.
Example, Topic: Compatible build???http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/sovmestima_li_sborka-930393/
Or the second, but here 7700k - http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/sovmestima_li_sborka-930393/
Intel i7-6700k. He recommend to replace the thermal compound, it's there initially dried, thereby to pull up the results. Change at GM is not advised.
And motherboard) ASUS Z170-A
b) the ASUS PRIME Z270-A
in) Z270 MSI KRAIT GAMING
d) MSI Z170A GAMING M3.
Motherboard chipset Z270 was produced specifically for 7ххх line of processors. She will certainly work and 6700 without issues. This whole list is a set of SOME OF the most popular and popular motherboard.
Cooling
a) be quiet! DARK ROCK PRO 3
b) noctua nh-d15
Examples of masthead and quiet cooling
Case) AeroCool provided below X3 (I like it)
b) sharkoon rex3 value
in) Cooler Master MasterBox 5. MSI Edition
Case purchased individually, on taste and color... it is Important to understand that the motherboard has a form factor, the graphics card is long and the CPU cooler is the height, and all that included. The buildings are very dolisie, there must be any hardware.
RAM - Kingston HyperX Savage black Rev. 2 DDR4 16GB. RAM to choose wisely according to the specifications on the motherboard, there is a graph that is recommended to be installed.
Videokarta) MSI GeForce Gaming GTX1080 X 8G 8.0 GB Enthusiast
b) Palit Super Jetstream GeForce GTX1080 8.0 GB OC Enthusiast or
in) Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080 Xtreme Gaming Premium Pack 8.0 GB OC Enthusiast
Any of these cards are quite decent and popular option. You can get the TI version (TI 1080), but for FullHD it will be a lot of excitement. It is worth watching if you plan 2k and above.
Unit pitaniya) HXi 750W [CP-9020072-EU]
b) RMi Corsair 850W [CP-9020083-EU]
in) CoolerMaster V850 (RS-850-AFBA-G1)
g) 750W ATX Seasonic PRIME TITANIUM (SSR-750TD)
d) ATX PRIME TITANIUM Seasonic, 80+ titanium (SSR-650TD)
e) ATX SeaSonic Platinum 660, APFC, 120mm Fan (SS-660XP2)
Choose. Look at the power, it's just examples. Select the type from 650 to 850 watts, no more. In fact, for this configuration, 650 watts for the eyes, the rest for yourself.
I have looked at the options with platinum, titanium certificates - quality components, efficiency and warranty and guarantee. The options under a), d), e). Guarantee 10-12 years, well, not cute? Under option a) I wanted to take myself exactly why have.
HDDHDD is selected in accordance with the desired volume. I take from WD, divide them into the trash file and games.
1) files, torrents, movies, photos, music, etc. WD RED. Drive for NAS systems, reliable for 24/7 operation.
2) game WD RE or Black. As reliable HDD with a warranty of 5 years. RE - NAS system 24/7.
SSD - the Samsung SSD 850 PRO Series 256GB.
Consider:price Tags approximately, FROM the in store Processor (FROM) 20000 rubles + Mat. the fee is 8000 + 8000 RAM + Cooling 4000 + video Card 40000 + Case 4500 + power supply 10000 + 8000 SSD + HDD (3000 GB each) 22 thousand = 116500.
This Assembly is valid until 2020 for FullHD and games. If you intend to work with multithreaded applications, i.e. not only games, you can look at a new product from AMD.
If you wait, you can look at the 6 cores from Intel and platform 2066. More likely to take 6 cores / 12 threads. For games i7 is quite tolerant.
Such assemblies can be found on the website of DNS, the sum here.
Copied from here: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/vybor_zheleza-935216/

z
zEmberg 20.05.20

From scratch we Collect?

L
Lelik Bobik 20.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you. Will look yet.
zEmberg
Yeah, I just block. Monitor, keyboard and stuff is all there. Only the block itself, everything.

T
Turok307 20.05.20

Lelik Bobby
Easy, I wanted to test your seriousness in the PC.

L
Lelik Bobik 20.05.20

Turok307
Well, I apologize.

N
Netflixxx 20.05.20

On my Assembly. Cheap mother of Kabila.
Pentak 4560
8 gb ddr4 2400
Nvidia 1050ti 4 gb
1 tb hdd

If you wonder how iluc games here vylazhivayut. Do not consider for advertising

L
Lelik Bobik 20.05.20

UP
Still relevant.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

there is a topic about the Assembly pitch from 40 thousand rupees
and processor i7 6ххх-7ххх series on 1151 socket optional suffix To
memory average 16 giubboni AZM 8+8
Mat fee full-size ATX format with support for NVIDIA SLI AZM as pravelo all sorts of z chipsets
unit AZM 750 Wat
and peck-peck 1080ти GeForce. and the second pitch in mind for later
at the same time if some system bolok MPI enclosure hard disk, and so has the money and it probably runs out
if naked sistemnik deshmansky the Chinese case, with the support of the venerable E-ATX Mat boards so all the stuff in there gruzilos and the poor some sort of child friendly schools on mower gibabit
if the budget does in this case will not fit will have no possibility to take more supplements skinny video card
that's the whole simple Peck's arithmetic.
you can still look at the AMD processors but there corn in my opinion is worthy of attention only expensive 16 stream processors from which the build will be more expensive than the Intel.
also there is another point - if any monitor is, is it dolzhon to be the digital formats of DVI and mini sdimi sdimi and so the ATO will have to buy a VGA adapter for a Grand rubles here.

L
Lelik Bobik 20.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Thank you, thank you. About AMD — it, I'm not interested, I prefer Intel and Nvidia.

M
MagicHero 20.05.20

Netflixxx
This is a weak build and to buy from scratch this new PC for years to come makes no sense. On this comp already, even in old games hard to play.

L
Lelik Bobik 20.05.20

MagicHero
Can that will advise? I would be grateful.

M
MagicHero 20.05.20

Lelik Bobby
percent 6700K i7 or i7 7700K
mother on chipset Z170 or Z270 depending on what percent will choose
vidyuhi GTX 1080 are now just a new revision came out
memory 16 gigs - 2 laths on 8 gigs
power supply at least 750 watts

L
Lelik Bobik 20.05.20

MagicHero
Thank you. I wonder why 2 laths on the 8G? Why not for example take one on 16? Because of price?

M
MagicHero 20.05.20

Lelik Bobby
because of dual-channel memory mode. For the same reason the strips with chips on both sides feeling a bit better too one-sided. However, these 2-sided bar in the amount of 4 pieces may not wind up on the motherboard.

L
Lelik Bobik 20.05.20

MagicHero
It is clear that everything is evenly distributed. Thank you.