3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Herzeleidmann 20.05.20 10:04 am

question from uber-crab at the uber-quest (Diablo 2)

Hello. in General, my WindowsCE samokal balica and received the title of Patriarch, which I successfully congratulate themselves. but my WindowsCE want to get the torch, and it needs to go uber-quest.
for this, I many times samokal on Helle Countess, calling and nihlathak and received three key of each type (hatred, terror, destruction, yeah, different). then go to harrogath... put in the cube, one key of each type... and get a whole nigga keys are not spent, you know, and the red hole of the portal does not appear.
I was very much upset, therefore I will ask a question worthy of the uber-crab:
1) playing in single 1.13 Lod; falling keys; the fact that drop keys = the fact that you can pass the uber-quest or do I roll the lip back?
2) if the lip does not roll over - what exactly am I doing wrong? possible options:
- low level (currently LVL 88)
- you need a particular game to samokat Baal and/or other Assembly bosses (I'm a lazy ass, plus Gurieli I still hair stand on end Jeppe)
- need to pass the Moo-Moo farm (I have not passed, the XS does, but you never know)
- you need to smear feces and beat the drum in the full moon under the canopy of the old weeping willow, on which forty-three years ago, hanged a black homosexual

waiting for the answer put the claws in supplication. pamagiti pazhalusta. torch hochetsa.
19 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 20.05.20

to Quest been available in a single download, install Plugy and attitude. The setup will not prompt as played in the single five short years ago.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.05.20

Oh, there can and counter boys SOCA twist to the Diablo clone was vilsel immediately upon entering the game:)

H
Herzeleidmann 20.05.20

i.e., the presence of keys (and their drop rates are the same) in the single does not mean that I can use? ble.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.05.20

+
put plows, along with annihilus stir up:)

m
minovalo 20.05.20

Correct answer: the single is not needed.

O
Obsessed 20.05.20

passed, the correct answer is: we need a PG with annigoni from Coco. for publicity. ;-)

H
Herzeleidmann 20.05.20

put the plug... merged overduring... sit, smoke... I think...

O
Obsessed 20.05.20

Herzeleidmann what? :D
PS Smoking is bad!

R
Rivnyanyn 20.05.20

Obsessed
The drul.
Herzeleidmann
Well smoke think, if sales he merged in Tristram you'll burn!))

O
Obsessed 20.05.20

Rivnyanyn, the Senko! :-)

Herzeleidmann, do stupid smiter in Drakulich, UT-Persian need more LIFESTEAL!
either pump fury-tune if DRUIDI like. well either telecronaca on Ugarov. )

R
Rivnyanyn 20.05.20

either start
Why? If you click on the cross and make someone Hosh)

O
Obsessed 20.05.20

Rivnyanyn, it's Sposa for chitakov OFC!

O
Olezha Buhalo 20.05.20

soooo as well as SW single call Hubert
and then hang around to beat the already tired stolet ago))
Hubert would kakka PG - hell?
Schaub, I have 5 hours with him waved,though

O
Obsessed 20.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo, experienced singlewide say that for this we need the plows.

Schaub, I have 5 hours with him waved,though
but if he will immediately knock you out? ;D

O
Olezha Buhalo 20.05.20

Obsessed
I'm not on HC
sho Western plows, I'm a noob. I play current NFS Porsche Chronicles, cs 1.4 and D2 )) all,I do not rummage uase anything
oberchristl I do easy.and so Hubert can encourage current

s
street_vaiper 20.05.20

battle net pomoyka, malo togo chto tut soobshestvo runie word doopolnitelnie i tak eshe i s uber imba padaut charmi kotorie po daut over9999 statov i po 10 lvlov na vetku. kaef mozhno gerou voobshe ne stati maksit a vse srazu v hil kinut a che norm, tak eshe i ne obezatelno sorke poganoy ili paladinu hameru kotorih tut okolo 99% ibo podrugomu igrat neumeut i mogut ne hodit v uber im mozhno prosto v chatik napisat give me pls bitches torch . predlagau ubrat runie word kotorie na battle net infiki vsyakie grifi i fortitude a takzhe udalit torchi i anihi

T
TimRush 20.05.20

remove better brain itself :C

N
Navali_volume 20.05.20

passed
pravilniy otvet> ty ne nygen

m
minovalo 20.05.20

What is the TRANS-necro-kokoko? :D