3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igor430 13.10.19 11:03 pm

Will Russian translations to the game? (Star Citizen)

Russian website
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaIIIa 13.10.19

and why should he? All the wretchedness of the Russian translation in the space game I know when EVE came Russian client. And dude, I couldn't believe it, but I was much nicer and more realistic to play with English than with Russian.

A
Aleksandr Shmelev 13.10.19

SaIIIa
The original is good, but for anybody not a secret that most players are deterred by the lack of Russian localization, for example I also don't particularly enjoy for half an hour to sit with the translators to fully translate a quest or something in this spirit(the General gist and understand without an interpreter). But still in Russian clearly better (Chris talked about localization after the release, probably be like in the Elite)

S
SaIIIa 13.10.19

Alexander Shmelev
Yes, I EVE nichrome not read)) take the quest, the quest to take the coordinates to jump in space needed urine and all)) that's the whole EVE))

g
gloccc 13.10.19

You exit the game first, wait , and then ask about the location . The game has 40 million collect , and then we can decide to release . Game-specific pumping dough . If you want a game in this genre , then get the elite . But there is also a donation will be present

S
SiriusUHD 13.10.19

gloccc
Do not write nonsense, will not be in SC no donation.
And Elite is already sick, Czeslaw, there really is nothing to do.

g
gloccc 13.10.19

Megabuyer
There will be donut . Now for real money you can just buy the top ship and all the kits for him

S
SiriusUHD 13.10.19

gloccc
I honestly laughed at your response, it seems you have no clue at all.
For those who are in the tank.
For this project, I have been following from the beginning (2012). and bought access to alpha, beta and release.
The game has no top ships and top of the Dodger. The fact that now sell for real money, it is solely to support the project (not forced to buy). The developers have already a thousand times I said like you, that is bought for real ships do not give any advantage in the game, as all you can buy in-game currency earned in the game and there will be no store like toys IMO.
And yet, I have flown in this game quite a lot, against live opponents and I'll tell you, any ship can be a top, just needed a direct hand, initially warned about this by the developers.
And finally, before you write any nonsense and thereby lead people astray, you would learn more about this game, the benefit of sites in bulk.

g
gloccc 13.10.19

Megabuyer
This is called donut . the game will be released and people will buy these pull ships and they will bend those people who themselves are kachatsya . Yes, they inject such ships , but it will take time . And those who bought will dominate over the other . And in the game, even normal there is no alpha . The conversation is over .

S
SiriusUHD 13.10.19

gloccc
You're all clear, I will not argue.
Keep playing Elite.
Now the conversation is over.

K
Krendelll 13.10.19

igor430
Speaking about the Russian localization, senior producer Travis Day said (on 25.07.2015):
Yes, we are planning localization in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian languages. There is no specific information, who will do it, but localizations by far to be.

z
zione 13.10.19

A little off topic, but I'm on the screens of the caterpillar to consider a red star and I bukino-digital numbers in Cyrillic)

m
maxpayen 13.10.19

already patch the 3.6 came out, and you can probably interpret that to fans....)))))))....I can't wait to at least text

m
miner1302 25.10.20

there's a translation, even Chris Roberts endorsed him, though he's a third-party, from fans. I didn't put it to myself like I didn't have a problem with English. I first noticed people from the videos on YouTube. I read about the translation, Tsigi doesn't seem to ban him.

m
miner1302 25.10.20

gloccc
Well, you buy a ship for a mower, so you can not lift it into the air, not to mention the bend, for such ships a lot of people need, the game command, expensive ships for corporations need. Even for a simple Katlas there is a place for the 2nd pilot and a place in the turret, I am already silent about the ships more.

H
Human machine 19.03.21

Star Citizen Helper. I am using the fourth month.