3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOOPA PROJECTS 20.05.20 10:04 am

Incompatibility issues between mods and solutions (Fallout 3)

Well, let's begin. If you have two mods that conflict with each other, and you want to play two, then write here, we will understand :)

By the way, I have here such problem. I had a plugin that would turn off the damage of the weapon when firing. After the installation Operation Ancorage had a complete PE - when loading the savestate all points S. P. E. C. I. A. L. fall to 5; all skills also fall to a minimum; disappear all the perks; lost all hard earned things; the appearance of the character also becomes the standard, as at the beginning of the generation. Though gender does not change,but that's not all - ALL the CHARACTERS are EUROPEAIDE. Plus the inability to start a new game. The gamemode itself is of conventional plug-ins with extension .ESP, but it is determined as a master file. In General, I have pies, god-mode I include not want, and quickly razvalivayetsya weapons annoys me. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, unsubscribe please!
45 Comments
Sort by:
R
RSD-91 20.05.20

Realistically when the gun is broken! Plus to the gameplay highlight! Personally I'm all for weapons that need fixing,so the sales are more interesting to play

s
spaike 20.05.20

This trouble in a few minutes the game starts to slow down and abruptly hang and all. I remember this was decided like that but right now I don't get it . Worth - Fallout3.esm russian.esm Anchorage.esm OperationAnchorage.esp JSBlack'sNanoArmor.esp cry_gauss(Made_by_Bital).esp ThePitt.esm Played before was an advanced stealth suit Chinese out of anchorage, as downloaded Pete left him right now, the nano suit downloaded (but the Gauss gun it hasn't been set) put a Gauss that a newer version is also set, and shut off from the plugins an advanced suit of Chinese . Damn pohrt hunting what to do experts?

i
ivanka737 20.05.20

Please tell me why the mod with the Big Bosses is not placed on the game version from 1C ( help plizzz! )

i
ivanka737 20.05.20

The game crashes after you install the Laucher

M
Melenets 20.05.20

put two Moda - anchorage and pitt; pass a job anchorage,to sit in the simulator, and when uploaded this simulator then the game! who knows what's the problem?

L
Leon_x 20.05.20

Set modes, founded the metro station but in English. Naz. I can't recall (all other cities and stations on Rus. sings come back), in short went out of the subway there bratstva outcasts of steel were cut down super mutants podoshol to talk to one dude the dialogue was in English. I chose a couple of options, then as I understand need of vstretitsa me dude (distress call I heard on the radio). follow the arrow to it dude and see steel sklet unfinished high-rise and the red exclamation mark, a huge pit crane in the air and other abnormalities. someone tell me what should I do?

K
KoSMoS 20.05.20

download a crack!

L
Leon_x 20.05.20

and est Rusik which translates not only subtitles and speech?

K
KoSMoS 20.05.20

Leon_xбудет,we do

W
WAR.GON 20.05.20

I also have a bunch of mods and I'm not PIMU because of what the game often crashes ( It. ATO has zadalbali to play . Tell pazhaluysta how to fix it without reinstalling ?

B
Bushmen 20.05.20

I have a problem when I put the mod on any armor ,the armor takes on the color of the surrounding area

R
Rahmat 20.05.20

I have a problem when installing via FMM part mods are not installed, this is what happens C:\Documents and Settings\¦L-¦LT\Local Settings\Temp\fomm\0\ each fashion prizhivaetsya has its own folder with its sequence number. previously this was not not yet caught a Trojan blocker. after reinstalled Windows and here is the result. if you have any ideas how to fix this error please write. thank you in advance.

R
Razryshitel 20.05.20

People and if I create let's say mod. The Russian pirated version of it to plow in General is, or what?

R
RANDOM_777 20.05.20

people help! do me the trouble: downloaded mods, installed them all you need(I think) fire fall(pre-noting fashion a checkmark in fallout mod manager), I find these mods in the game, but instead a glitch: a red square with a white exclamation. sign( ! ) or the English letter ( i ). only mod on the reservation krayzisa happened without glitches ovided( and I'm with him an hour drucilla).
help plz I beg you.

S
Stalnoy Hranitel 20.05.20

RANDOM_777
Takayazhe crap was Setler Maybe you teksturki forgot to put

R
RANDOM_777 20.05.20

and you put the textures and all the rules become?
can I texture just not as invested, is over to try

R
RANDOM_777 20.05.20

and in DATA folder only .esp files have to throw? or other (.the nif and the .dds) is also necessary in the DATA to throw?

S
SiriussBlack 20.05.20

All files with the extension .esp or .esm into the folder date. If the mod contains additional material in the form of teksturkami or models, then usually the plugin files, they are in separate folders (Meshes(.nif), Textures(.dds), Sounds, etc.) These folders you just need to throw in a folder Data, and queries about the replacement to respond positively. After that, you need to fallout.ini (My Documents/My Games/Fallout 3) in the line bInvalidateOlderFiles=0, replace 0 to 1. Finally put a tick in the launcher (I suggest FOMM instead of standard Lancer) and play.

R
RANDOM_777 20.05.20

A HUGE THANK YOU CHELOVECHESKOE.

s
sTragl 20.05.20

I have a problem mod Impost 2 does not coincide with rebalance Virodovixa enemies and NPCs (NOT ALL a MASTER of SURVIVAL)!!!