3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 20.05.20 10:05 am

The delay controllers (The Surge)

Hi. All this problem? There is some delay on the controller (DualShock 4, though hardly matter what controller) in contrast to projetech action on the keyboard mouse. I mean it all happens at the same time when a key is pressed, and the controller as if the mode slowpoke plow. Check this is not difficult, but it is. It's hardly a problem of my apparatus, for DualShock and overall the game is stable.
UPD: Started a game with the same DualShock, but under the driver on the x360 (DS4Tool) - delay is gone. What the fuck this is done with the built-in optimizacia Douala? They thought the owners of the Curling irons used to the lag and decided to adapt their management in a pleasant environment for them to? What the hell? I don't understand. How come it all?! Holders DualShock 4 - write a review, whether there is the same problem.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Suslik 20.05.20

baracus10
On Xbox One no delay, it is more convenient for me though is the PS4.

w
walkris 20.05.20

I have the xbox 360 gamepad but there were no delays

W
Wrackman 20.05.20

baracus10
first try to press, and then think
Spoiler

b
baracus10 20.05.20

Blood Suslik
walkris
Wrackman
After reading UPD answers in principle not required =) Only from the holders of the DS4.

b
balabxl 20.05.20

baracus10
Too much was on ng, about дш4). Best implementation of it on PC, this input mapper, for support direct from Windows not. As an example, will lead for honor, in which no input capture button, works like obina button, not the trigger, and through emulation, as a trigger, with excellent tactility, low latency. Again. Official support on PC DS, no, from the developers of clear support, too, no. Support the incentive, this is the same emulation, in her example also makes no sense to bring.

b
baracus10 20.05.20

SHAGGY67
What is there about FKH and guardbreak? 120 hours played on дс4 like there are no problems, well, eye. More is possible? And whether it is necessary what to adjust in the software?
UPD: AND how did you generally play FH via IM? It is the same as DS4Tool when enabled, starts the game confused gamepads (like 2 connected and the game is literally going crazy). Unplayable 100%. So I don't understand how you've tested it =) and the problems with дс4 never had, except of a subject.

b
balabxl 20.05.20

baracus10
Quickly switch between spells, no emulation works as a trigger button, that is, until overcome, will not change. About GB I haven't said a word.

In input no, downloaded, put, pad plug and play, even through blupp, even through yusbi. The conflict occurs if there is an error about the connection crashes, I did not understand it, there's something with Windows, for 10 no problem, but I have 8.1, just rebutal pad and all.

The plan tested?) I like sitting on DSH, and had never connected it directly, without emulation, for support it on PC there is no as such official, only games from yubikov, Yes, the Witcher.

b
baracus10 20.05.20

SHAGGY67
Again, what specifically needs to be done to conflict? Start Inp, I go into the game all messed up. Stupid to remove the cord from the pad and stand back? Checked is not an option. Still there is a conflict. Juan / dual fro jump and play.

b
balabxl 20.05.20

baracus10
Again. Yupley cut off, cut off the pad, connect back. If you plug in the pad when yupley, input gives you that it needs to be disabled, thus, if you podrebere with him, it will also be conflict.

b
baracus10 20.05.20

SHAGGY67
Well, Yes. Did so. One hell upon entering the game sees 2 controller. And with other games this is not and was not. Only FKH do not want to run under the emulator 360-th.

b
balabxl 20.05.20

baracus10
I understand what you're saying). Yes, in other no, but I this is what happens, because uplay, if you pull up the pad when it is on. Then XS. And on the subject, with Serge under emulation delay will not.

b
baracus10 20.05.20

SHAGGY67
Yes, that's understood. Play.