3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jerzy3 13.10.19 11:03 pm

Who is where after the final credits? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Interested in where heroes blood and wine after the final credits to find. Annarita and Damien, for example, with a good ending - in the gazebo on the upper terrace of the Palace stand. Where to find This or Syanno?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sportklass 13.10.19

also would like to know probably as it is in the main added to main characters lost((

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.19

still additional dialogue there , why?

J
Jerzy3 13.10.19

Nikotinoz_
Small, but there.
And just wondering who is doing what.

M
Marvelosi 13.10.19

Jerzy3

Not have been on the run in Novigrad or Ochsenfurt?=) A bunch of times before the release of DLC, developers have repeatedly said that some results can be found.

J
Jerzy3 13.10.19

Marvelosi
So I'm not to run and ask.)

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.19

Jerzy3
well , I mean why look for the characters? dialogue-no

J
Jerzy3 13.10.19

Nikotinoz_
Yes there is - there is: Anna-Henrietta, for example, tells how he met with Buttercup and how to Toussainte jousting appeared. Triss can I ask, how are things in Kovir, etc.

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.19

Jerzy3
from Henriette this before you can ask . And Triss , as Ian only appears at the end and there standard branch dialogue for DLS

J
Jerzy3 13.10.19

Nikotinoz_
standard branch dialogue for DLS
What is it like?

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.19

Jerzy3
well, they're in Toussaint at the end of the DLS , and they have 5 standard topics for discussion . depending on further developments (which is basically no, except the main plot), they do not change the dialogues . As Henriette .

J
Jerzy3 13.10.19

Nikotinoz_
A realized. Yes, the dialogs don't change. But they are not all the characters you hear during the game. Some can be heard only if he continued to play after the credits.
And just the same I wonder who is after the credits you can find. Th to do with them then is a separate issue.)

A
Andrean0 13.10.19

I agree,also interesting this is where XI'an is gone after a good ending. They forgave each other, hugged, and logically she should probably continue to live in the castle together with Andrietti the first time at least.

a
arinr 13.10.19

Before the Ceremony found Vivienne with Guillaume on the round terrace. Next to them was an exclamation mark. William told some familiar details the consequences of the curse, and then they are thanked Geralt. In General, everyone is happy.

A
Andrean0 13.10.19

arinr
what exactly he says there is a video? I would be grateful for a link.

H
Haiiro Ookami 13.10.19

arinr wrote:
Before the Ceremony found Vivienne with Guillaume on the round terrace.
If on the other to remove the curse Vivienne will be in the Northern part of Novigrad harbour, Says he's going to Skellige. I went on Skellige, to the port of Caer Trollhide, ten days there pomeditirovat, but Vivienne never found, returned to Novigrad, it is still worth it.

o
onakita 13.10.19

Andrean0

A
AnatolyKest 13.10.19

arinr wrote:
Before the Ceremony found Vivienne with Guillaume on the round terrace
Found Guillaume near tournament guintu, he took to drink, something I was probajte and fell asleep on the road :))
[Vivena walawala of going on 7 years]

a
arinr 13.10.19

XI'an is mentioned in a conversation with Buttercup when he comes to visit Geralt (if that happens). She is still under arrest awaiting the final pardon Henriette

M
MilliarD 13.10.19

About Arianny, judging by the kinoteka, it is necessary to look in a certain barn, near the river, where she will sing his song)

I
Invoker 13.10.19

where to find Sianna DLC blood and wine? naschel all but her.