3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 20.05.20 10:05 am

MP-18 and Lens 20 kills in the head (Battlefield 1)

Actually, how to make 20 kills in the head with that...THIS? Seriously, this is a terrible weapon. If the serial/trench MP-18 is very good, it's just a nightmare. In the head you can get is that coincidence, it just wobbles in all directions, and from the hip shoot is death. There are easier ways to do the job?
10 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ot Boga 20.05.20

The easiest way is to ask a friend to substitute his head under your bullets, you need to make it 20 times killed. We did the job together, the Road to Battlefield 1, where BF4 had to do 100 kills with the Colt 1911

K
Krrrva 20.05.20

Not very easy but doable. play on maps with a limit of 24 people, at least to find opponents do not have

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 20.05.20

From God
Even if such a find, where to do it? I don't think we will be able in the middle of a storm to shoot. There are some server or something like that?

D
Djagger81 20.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
play the battle teams" and aim for the head exclusively from the hip. Of course try to run up to the enemy)

D

Djagger81
With Lenses? From the hip? The feature of this modification is that the accuracy from the hip below, and the sight above.

D
Djagger81 20.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
I have no jokes. You open the carabiner Ribeiros? I quickly stuffed it shooting from the hip. Not counting those situations when I ran across a camper, there is a sweet deal to come and to aim at the head)

D

Djagger81
Yes, that's it. Just I hate this accuracy from the hip with the Lens, and the hand she reaches to press the RMB, but I'll try.

p
prick1e 20.05.20

The easiest way to go on a hardcore server. Due to the increased damage to kill in the head will be much easier, plus hardcore is really the abode of newbies, is it able to shoot from every fifth force, and find campers lying is not a problem.

a
apolo17 20.05.20

For fight teams, good idea. But the task of the EBA is very@#$e!

E
EdwardSnowden 20.05.20

Let's see how you will sing when you perform the task to open a Martini-Henry sniper))