3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 20.05.20 10:06 am

Technopath (Prey (2017))

Tell me how to kill them.
I can't catch up with how to effectively do it. Theoretically it should be a vulnerable spot, but I can't understand exactly where it is.
Well, actually, the creature is not killed, 15-20 times with a Taser to shoot need. The rest of the gun is very very long.
Yet most effectively, he died with only 4-5 zero-grenades.
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
The X-Files 20.05.20

Technopath
Vulnerability:
Electricity
The explosion
Psi-attack
AMY
Ability to scan:
Electrostatic explosion I, II, III
Telekinesis I, II, III
Master of machines I, II, III
-------
These creatures cause a lot of damage and can control 2 turrets at the same time. Against them it is better to use Electrostatic explosion and EMP to disable turrets. Try to throw Psychosoc or Zero-wave silencer to destroy the psi-abilities.

f
fox345 20.05.20

Tdante
I'm major in the game of the urine is pumped to the max of lucesita in combination with a slowing of time. 7-10 seconds it takes.

T
Tdante 20.05.20

The X-Files
I can read the hints in the game. It nifiga does not help, considering that I'm playing without abilities of Tihonov.
All the tips boil down to the fact that he is afraid of electricity, but Shocker it it does very little damage. Disable abilities - no problem, but the quick kill is the question.

x
xAndrewx 20.05.20

Tdante
It might be a Shocker or AMY grenade. Then knocked the shotgun or localcom.

T
The X-Files 20.05.20

Tdante
How to fight: technopath afraid of almost everything except fire. Electricity, electromagnetic pulses, explosions, psionic waves, beamer — all will go perfectly in the course. And if you remember that on the side technopath fighting mechanisms, it is necessary to lay up for a meeting with him a couple of utilizing pomegranate.

I
InSaneJeSter 20.05.20

Do not forget that you do not need to go head-try to kill the environment, but of course more difficult when going for achievements there's really hemorrhoids.

G
Glukinc 20.05.20

Tdante
Shocker download and try it stanit and wrench.
Play nightmare(

s
saa0891 20.05.20

Already many times wrote,the easiest recipe to kill any opponents,even the same nightmare,it is drobach pumped the damage and the clip (about the damage is clear but the clip is also important because while there is a deceleration time necessary to make as many shots,at full pumping in probase full 10 rounds),be sure to skills that increase damage from stealth,there's 250% damage is obtained (i.e. the first shot before you are noticed enormous damage,the usual phantom crashes immediately,even in the madness,on air or heat phantom might need 2-3 shots,psychic,technopath weaver,practically the fat enemies in the game,then you can spend all 10 rounds),skill which increases weapon damage security,well, the crowning glory of all this build is the slow time and even the heavy mob drops pretty quickly even on nightmare difficulty,if not immediately able to fill up and do not want to got your period,you can retreat and finish when he loses sight of you.

And of course,key features you should be located as close as possible,i.e. basically to shoot at close range,otherwise drobach loses its effectiveness.

I wrote it the simplest way,although the game allows you to use a bunch of other tactics ranging from blocking the psi abilities of the enemy and ending the use against him of turrets,grenades,gas cylinders,or even any other heavy objects,I'm not talking about the corpses which can transform into Tihonov,of course, this requires upgrading of skills.

s
soulfox 20.05.20

When pumped Shocker, technopath is not out of the camp.

T
Tdante 20.05.20

Well traveled. I have to pump and now the problem disappeared by itself.
I now even when nightmare first met then he is not hiding and just lured and overwhelmed.
And the ability of Tihonov nafig not needed if pumped related branches of weapons and survivability, well, and the barrels pumped.
But when pumping is not something to bring down large Tihonov it was a problem.

P
Prolbo 20.05.20

Technopath And weaver, the most vile enemies. The first spoils stunner and a beamer, while not weak damages and Genny key, a pistol and a shotgun not too damaged. The second shield on it 3 times, always runs away and knocks down the sight much, and then shits aimi cestode... basically bullet time, + To-beamer on them, and of the surprise factor.