3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 13.10.19 11:03 pm

Some bags (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Decided to go new game+ and it is simply amazing what developed miserable suits mold,I thought at least the DLC will make something normal but there's just a slag,only more or less normal is the Protector,and of Trinity,and as always wrapped Lara most do not
can.
Spoiler

Couldn't do at least something on that level

In the end, I nakachi mod and now Lark looks as it should.

Spoiler
14 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 13.10.19

What is the essence of your topic in the forum?

s
saa0891 13.10.19

william1992
If you read post n understood to explain to you is probably useless.

Z
Zombieller 13.10.19

william1992
The author is looking for something to juggle.

S
Subaru MotorSports 13.10.19

william1992
It lacks the sexy costumes.

E
EvilSlesh 13.10.19

saa0891
Developed go on about the screaming minority and kill the game, but the flag in their hands, we will wait until the pendulum will swing in and out cyberpunk, well, there are developers with balls.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 13.10.19

The case when nogames came to your gaming platform

N
Nikita redgrave 13.10.19

EvilSlesh
Restart is made with a focus on realism if only she wore some shorts that the whole ass was cut and cyberpunk a toilet that will stop it oznaciti CD project can't in game

E
EvilSlesh 13.10.19

HCker228PRO
Realism blah-blah-blah.
In [Censored] fell the realism of her life and missing your realistic, and what's realistic when she jumps as saiga, life does not jump, so it's a convenient excuse, but the fact that I was deprived of the aesthetic pleasure to play a beautiful Persian who is pleasing to the eye is a fact.

About cyberpunk:
First. You'd better keep quiet, a toilet he did not come out, today he leads the sales, since the others never dreamed of.
Second. I mean not the quality of the game, and the fact that CD Projekt Red has balls unlike the rest they are not embarrassed wrote a Big dick on the collar SJW community and others like them morons for that CD Projekt great respect.

A
Alexander_Hartdegen 13.10.19

EvilSlesh
I'm sorry but cyberpunk real cal, we get the same Witcher open world but still the first person(again, first-person, open-world), and even more so many years to do. How much can you spend too much time this cyberpunk, and so it is already overrated before the release, and when will be feces, as always happens after the games, and then Keanu Reeves will not help you.

m
macsim702 13.10.19

HCker228PRO
And you can not commas

m
macsim702 13.10.19

saa0891
Yes, 100500 costumes there really is nothing to choose. Wildest feces, a complete lack of taste. As the actual game itself. Wildly regretted that pre-order and was waiting for her.

A
Alexander_Hartdegen 13.10.19

HCker228PRO
Fully support you, shorts is not needed, didn't even need it in tomb raider 2013 and rise of the tomb raider, on the island of Yamatai cold in Siberia in sight, and the jungle dense vegetation where shorts just aren't necessary . Do not understand people who latched on to the shorts as if this is the effect on gameplay. I think who says that Lara's shorts are not enough then he's just an idiot, I know better, she needs shorts or not.

E
EvilSlesh 13.10.19

Alexander_Hartdegen wrote:
in the jungle, the dense vegetation where shorts just aren't necessary
Oops, and the indigenous tribes inhabiting these jungles and not in the know, running around him flashing causal places.
You drove to them, enlighten them. )))

Alexander_Hartdegen wrote:
Do not understand people who latched on to the shorts as if this is the effect on gameplay
Apparently not understand (due to natural causes). Everyone is free to choose what to drive in thongs, or the hijab should be a choice provided by the developers, not the solution. Now they are decided for us, and in response to their next product will sell worse. The people against hijab and proof of this is the growing popularity of small developers, do not hesitate to show the slender waist of the heroine.

But who am I crucified, the appropriate people understand everything well.

E
EvilSlesh 13.10.19

Well, something like that. Lol.