3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ibragimov 20.05.20 10:07 am

The blue screen and the creaking sound (Fallout: New Vegas)

Comrades, I used an old vacuum cleaner(2 core, 2 Giga of an Opera, vidyuhi gig) played fine. Well normally, 1 every 3 hours flight on a Desk, for F3 and FNV is normal. But then I got a new laptop (i5, 6 gigs of Opera, vidyuhi GT635M 2 gigabytes of VRAM). I think, well, cool, to the max play. The game is really flying at max, but as you progress through the problems began and more and more. Right now it's only 10 minutes to play. But the problem is this: the game crashes to BSOD and sometimes the sound crackles, but not always. Updated wood through DPS-online, in kornevogo threw d3d9.dll for nvidia, but to no avail. Dudes who know Cho to do, help
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Horardric 20.05.20

Card no. GT635м is in word and Excel to play. Laptop is not a gaming PC. Yes, and when BSOD crashes - so specifically wrote the number
error. Here is the room we need to try to determine the problem.

n
nickroma7 20.05.20

In some places the flies? during the download, or in the middle of gameplay?

I
Ibragimov 20.05.20

People here is a screenshot from blue screen view. Flies in a completely random moment. Can during downloads, can with fast movements, when just go, even with weapons, though without.

Spoiler

g
gmh4589 20.05.20

Ibragimov
It's like falling video driver. Renew the wood not some obscure services, and off. nVidia
Horardric
Actually, it's not inegrirovany video, and it is a normal map, only laptop. In the news on ultra, of course, it can't play with, but games, which a few years is quite enough even for high.
https://www.notebook-center.ru/video_350.html

m
masha 20.05.20

Horardric:
GT635м is in word and Excel to play.
I have built worse than this. And normally, pass failed game for 2010.

r
rambling 20.05.20

Fallout: New Vegas
Yamaguchi-gumi wrote:
the game uses 11 DirectX
You fell from the moon?

Yamaguchi-gumi wrote:
d3d11, etc.
You don't even know how a library is called. It's called dxgi.dll.

I
Ibragimov 20.05.20

gmh4589
and Driver Pack Soluton is bad service? In short, I downloaded and installed the last fire wood from the office. the nvidia website. Right now, I'm very impressed, unsubscribe.
Thank you, gmh4589! 3 hours played, no freezes, no crashes, everything is just super. I never would have thought that the Driver pack Solyushen bullshit, but as the coolant from it. Plus

g
gmh4589 20.05.20

Ibragimov
Yes, they are all bullshit.
Somehow some program for search of firewood used (I do not remember as is called), then found out too they rarely base their drivers updated, and for old iron, actually almost never.

I
Ibragimov 20.05.20

gmh4589
in short everything in the new has begun. in the income statement this laptop, I gave it, I brought a stationary computer, finally super games. Only one thing, I suspect due to the resolution of the screen (the monitor was awesome), our hero is not the center of the screen and to the left, is unusual, but patioi get used to it, damn what a cool comp I podmenili the game on ultra runs like sonic from Sega

g
gmh4589 20.05.20

Ibragimov
Congratulations!
But if the blue screen on the laptop continues to appear, perhaps a chip began to fall off.