3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stranger8 20.05.20 10:07 am

Hidden quests (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What quests do not appear in the list of jobs found???
Upd: no any unusual story quests, even those that appear in the job list.

1. The tower is located near the mountains South of Riften, I found a girl willing to deal with his mother - a witch. The reward, if I'm not mistaken, good staff.

2. I do not remember where we had met the witch, who asked me to free her and kill the other hagraven. The award is also like a staff.

3.If, after the assignment on the peak of the wind (well, not remember the name. The first ruins with the Golden claw), if you walk along the upper Bank of the river, you can meet a girl escaped from the bandits located in one tower. Finding the tower meet there the man looking for his kidnapped wife
24 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle Dan 20.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

There is a location Peak Hop bard. There are over a waterfall plank - run and jump down into the water (do not miss!). Climbs out of the water and we were met by the Ghost of the bard, the story of which, as I understand it, it is something on top of the read and jumped down, but failed. And now he sees us - the first one who jumped from the top successfully. It dissolves in the air and You have increased the eloquence :)

G
GarretSSS 20.05.20

stranger8
2. I do not remember where we had met the witch, who asked me to free her and kill the other hagraven. The award is also like a staff.
This witch I've ever met: the cell it is possible to detect the passage of some side quest. Yes and its quest to mine, the log shows

s
stranger8 20.05.20

GarretSSS
Yes? Somehow did not pay attention.

Y
Y4uxa.madara 20.05.20

Once roamed the world and saw a picture - ran up to me full of people, shoved me a helmet and said something like keep it, I'm well zaplachu and then dumped somewhere... I stood there a moment thinking what to do and then he runs towards me the hunter and asks are you here brow did not see?......in quests, nothing was...

R
Rold 20.05.20

drunk in Windhelm, the quest does not recognize and will have to join the thieves Guild

b
black and white warrior 20.05.20

stranger8
I took armor and dumped pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Diabolika 20.05.20

by the way, Yes, I, too, have something shoved and promised to pay. it never displayed and I about it forgot...what shoved, 100% sold... And what a quest it was with this thing?

D
Dart-archangel 20.05.20

In the cave with the witch me some quest brought. In General, I first fried in a cage first, took a stick and pochapali to kill a second. Even the failure of the task was not. )

K
Kerlin 20.05.20

Diabolika
It's not really a quest, and accidentally generiruemoi event, according to the principle to hold a magical thing, modern hunter = profit. Sometimes there are useful items. Well, you can leave the thing itself to return to the hunter you can tell because it asks the thief.

And quests from the books what was? I so far only one found the Legend of the red eagle. Due to a bug he has become my endless and every time I reread the book I give the handle to a sword which again is generated from some shaman, although he has long been dead. Now the walls in my house is decorated with 4 pieces ))

s
stranger8 20.05.20

South of Markat is a tavern Old Hroldan. In the tavern, except its mistress, lives a Ghost who asks us to find him, and give him his sword.

S
Svee4K 20.05.20

the location of the midden-the darkness (this is the cellar in the College of winterhold) in the same room is in the middle of the glove with the symbol for oblivion. on the table next to the diary and the key. from the diary we can learn that the disciples tried to perform a ritual appeal with this glove, but in the process something killed. also it says that with gloves I managed to remove the four rings. put them in arcanium (local library) in the chest (the trunk of the investigator like). key, respectively, from the chest. if you take the rings and put them on the glove, it appears the Dremora and something to say (I did not listen and killed immediately). it Redguard clothes and boots, two swords and a Daedra heart.

G
Grozniy 20.05.20

SvechAxe
and if you do not kill this Dremora, and release it, it will give a treasure map, though I haven't found them yet)))

in the area Morfala kind of garbage going on. If you go South on the road, I met the Ghost of the headless horseman, followed him to Labrynthian, where he stayed until I waved from the trolls, he disappeared. And to the North-East morfala there are some ruins marked on the map, but the entrance is not present, the Ghost runs out and runs somewhere in the mountains, identity is unclear, has popatlal like a rabbit, I do not see him. Who faced them?

S
Svee4K 20.05.20

Grozniy
I have one (that to the North-East morfala) met, to a coffin like displays in a coffin and stick something else on the little things

G
Grozniy 20.05.20

SvechAxe
Clear. A ghostly lady in these margalski swamps found or is there actually a quest with it, and it is in the city talking on the marshes che that weird going on.

S
Svee4K 20.05.20

Grozniy
no, not met. I try to look

G
Grozniy 20.05.20

text me if th will find interesting!

I
Imsoybitch 20.05.20

Found the quest in the cave there is a woman (a necromancer) told a pitiful story kV short.
[URL=http://trueimages.ru/view/tkRjU][IMG]http://trueimages.ru/thumb/b8/15/d7c326798766a99e680e62447a4.png[/IMG][/URL]
About the pale lady -that's a vampire that's for sure.According to my this is one of the women-vampires in this town or that we kill around the coffin or else I can't recall exactly).

Not quite a quest, but find interesting), Hut Anis pious sitting grandmother , a talker) but by her bed there's a hatch D: so watch yourself so as not to spoil the interest.
Quest is not quite wandering, met the Orc he's old and wants to die in battle so I helped him, what has changed I do not know.

I
Imsoybitch 20.05.20

In General here about the pale lady from the book of legends Skyrim
From generation to generation the people Morfala whisper tells the stories of the Pale lady, a ghostly woman roaming through the Northern marshes, forever seeking her lost daughter. Some say she steals lost children, others that her sobbing kills all who hear it. But behind these stories may hold a grain of truth, for in the ancient sources say about the Auriel, a mysterious figure, which the heirs of Ysgramor fought for decades, until he finally trapped her.
But the vampire's coffin ,in the course of the quest, too, wanted to take the girl with him.
I kazhitsya that the vampire is the pale lady
Also remember read somewhere that the guy found pale sword which raised the corpse of a pale lady
but napomnit where.
1 player claims that kV BL in ruins.

I
Imsoybitch 20.05.20

Roster-there

I
Imsoybitch 20.05.20

Go in there Vultum kV interesting