3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexuc 20.05.20 10:09 am

Filling with fertilizer. (Farming Simulator 17)

Guys tell me I bought the device F2WS 4000 under the proud name fertilizer. It is by default empty. How to fill it? There is liquid and dry fertilizer. On pallets from the store.
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krakov 20.05.20

Alexuc
MKR with dry fertilizer to buy and fill) for 1600 Eureka

A
Alexuc 20.05.20

kRAKOV
So bought! And how it all in the car to upload? Loader to throw?
bid
On the map goldcrest valley that I found. I'll continue to look. Thank you for the info)

A
Alexuc 20.05.20

bid
Thank you)

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

The seeds on the tray is developed for playing truant !!! That's the dumbest thing you could come up with....
Is that every time I have to ship them by truck to take to the fields ? Or each time to drive the tractor to the shop to refuel ?!
( Have to wait for mods objects with seeds and fertilizers in order to install them where I want, as in the 15th...)

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

Had the temerity to move fertilizer to the store ( weird, why travel to shop there, and to the farm - no ? ) , half-filled seeds.... the result : 1.5 tons of fertilizers mysteriously disappeared and the dispenser at the store were empty ! Obviously, the road squeezed until the helicopter delivered... Well, crooks !!! :-)

S
Snip 20.05.20

Yeah, certainly an interesting move from the developers, please buy a dozen pallets of seed/fertilizer and refuel for fun, and of course this is very normal as long as you have large planters or containers for the chemical. fertilizers. But now the question arises, what drills to 12 cubes?
Hope for fashion =)

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

SNiP
already appeared : Refill Tanks Placeable v 1.0

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

Yay ! Refuel themselves without stupid pallets !

Spoiler

S
Snip 20.05.20

Wah, finally, you can now disable the automatic purchase of seeds and fertilizers have hired the workers(he did not sow only fertilized places, and auto purchase not so sickly makes life easier, that would not be tinkering with pallets)

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

Hmmm....too happy with it....
For fun do you have to pay... This Refill Tanks pulls for the convenience of the three skins :
- granules 3600 per ton ! Pallet 1600 per tonne , i.e. 2.25 times cheaper....Although pallets are still expensive - in the 15 m farmer granules was 300 euros per tonne.
seeds 2700 per ton ! Pallets 900 per ton. i.e. 3 times cheaper.
So there is still need to think hundred times before to use these bins... :-)

And how many hirelings take for seeds and fertilizer ? It will be necessary to count...

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 20.05.20

e13geni4
Wow. Of course the price. And I'm glad. I thought the solution was found.

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

Well, what else to add . Hirelings also do not miss and in insult will not give !
They charge 2500 per ton of their seeds + salary !!
Ie, no particular difference is to use bins or hire workers with their seeds .... and not - so messing with the pallets, can be anybody and is a pleasure... :-)

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 20.05.20

e13geni4
When finished kursela, the delivery of fertilizers to the farm much easier. But the process itself will be closer to reality.

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

Alexey Ryabenko
Well if will be the same as in the 15th semi autoloader....then wherever you went...

S
Snip 20.05.20

Hmm, well basically it is clear, Hosh cheaper bother myself, Hosh facilities, please pay a tidy sum.

Has anyone ever tried to buy seeds/fertilizers to use, shop around the whole thing to overload in a normal trailer, and near the base to unload it all in one pile?

I just bought 6 pallets of feed for pigs, poured into the trailer and went to unload the feed of pigs from the trailer. So now I think whether this works with fertilizers and seeds? In the trailers, icons of fertilizers/seeds are present...

v
volod222 20.05.20

Is there a mod X Palet shorter there 4 pan mount at the same price ie x4, less crap loading up on the platform and longer enough the price for 1T is not changed))

S
Snip 20.05.20

You may have to try loading fertilizer at exorbitant prices will be useful in later stages of development, but in the early to carry even in the trailer, the pallets are not really an option...I bought the liquid and solid seed 4 pallet...half hour spent on it what would it all be loaded on the trailer....well, sort of...actually easier technique would be to drive to the store...

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

It is now possible to refuel in the field, there is everything, even the sink !

Spoiler

Prices, however, are predatory : fertilizers 3600 per ton seeds - 2700 per ton... :-(

S
Snip 20.05.20

Out of curiosity I looked how much for a ton of wheat seeds..took the most expensive - I got almost 1K dollars per tonne, which is actually close to what we have in the game when buying pallets.

This is of course my opinion, but in modal hosted zapravleny in principle I am not against increased prices(well, sort of supplier wholesale he brought, loaded into tanks and all that) but not in two or three times! Well, let thrown to the base price of 20-30%...it is still possible to put up..

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

Who cares :
the cost of seeds and fertilizers from medovsky bins now close to the cost on pallets : the pellets 1680 per tonne ( up to 3600 per ton - see above in this topic ), 1260 seeds per ton ( previously 2700 per tonne ). So I recommend - fast , comfortable and not expensive ! :-)