3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
montik78 20.05.20 10:09 am

Tali Brooks is gone ...... (Prey (2017))

Reached the level of Elektrostantsia then bummer ... Have to take a pass in the reactor compartment by Tali Brooks. I found it (left of the entrance to the reactor compartment). The foam extinguished the fire around her, and then the fun !!! Walk up to her, and she falls to the floor !!! Updated the game to version 1.02 - does not help. Loaded with a previously saved game - same thing. What to do ? Re-did the game have to take place ? It's a shame! Cool game (these games rarely go), and then such a bummer !!!
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flavius Eugenius 20.05.20

montik78
And early saves no? And AutoSave should be at the entrance to the location.

S
Serj Eronin 20.05.20

It was so, too,it is necessary for the courts to come and get it G click then will have time to obshmonali!

v
vitalik76 20.05.20

Obschestvennosti advises to throw in the place utilizing a grenade, then with all the resources of a carcass, including the pass, you should see and they can pick up.

b
blin88 20.05.20

montik78
All tips above will not help. The DECISION not to put out the fire, even with ipsusci with her don't shoot, come on and just smoney, it does not disappear

U
Unreall23 20.05.20

Does anyone have saves with locations Elektrostantsia , and the same problem but all the saves are clogged already and not going back as can't and have to start over not Ho.
I will be glad if someone casts !

Q
Qemesis 20.05.20

Option number 1. If the Waist falls through the floor (when you break the plaster balls) - try to throw the scrap of a grenade in her body will disappear and the key should fall down on the floor (helps not all and not always).

Option number 2. When you put out the fire plaster gun (no matter broke the plaster balls or not) prosemite the ability to combat concentration, time to search the corpse should suffice. But again helps not all and not always.

Option number 3. Do not extinguish fire cast-cannon and just fire search the body. Or to pull the body through the fire to another location and also to search him.
All honest hard-nosed foreign colleagues =)

Do the next one the Waist just yet.

1. Navigate to the folder Prey/User/SaveGames/Campaign0/Temp
2. The game needs to be running to be in the location Support (directly before the transition in the location of power Plant)
3. To delete files powersource.level and powersource.meta (Game must be running)
4. Go to the location of the Plant.
5. Enjoy the new power, the enemies came back, the Waist is back. (Location was re-created, if you simply say =) )

Taken from the last page: http://steamcommunity.com/app/480490/discussions/0/1334600128973805060/?ctp=3

A
Admin_Mudak 20.05.20

Was tested by utilizing pomegranate. It's simpler than it seems.

O
Oleg_Donetsk 14.07.20

It's all good, but what to do on the PS4? Yesterday I caught this bug and saves no(((.