3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cufrazhil 20.05.20 10:09 am

Little hero but a big wow to.. (Diablo 2)

All good - 1 time for the game on that server got chat ban from a certain little-hero, the Essence. Me kindness threw one xJIopka on um. I'm in the chat, wished him luck and in the end finished off the word EPT - then immediately got a kik. After my bewilderment moder got around to explaining that the word EPT Mat. After I pagalil him to learn Russian and said that EPT is an interjection - caught ban. The essence of the ban reflected on the screen.

It follows a number of issues:
1. Show me a regulation indicating that EPT is Mat.
2. As this is my 1st chat ban tell Nuba - I'm no longer able his Persians in chat to write?
3. Well, the most important little how old are you? for if more than 10 then it's sad, because over the years on ng I've seen so many 3-storey Mat in the chat and such fun conversations then to get banned for EPT.... WHAT LOL???

P. S. Played 2nd day, Shas thinking to score, I don't know who you got chatting sits with such modernization. All good EPT. (I hope to get the ban on the molding for full scassa).

P. P. S. 1st screenshot added because not all of the text got, read cant_stop - this is my pers.
58 Comments
Sort by:
0b256 20.05.20

Oh gralia geese

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 20.05.20

In the Russian language there is no such thing as damn, so that you should teach Russian language

C
Cufrazhil 20.05.20

ZuPeRnEkR
I can tell you a bunch of text to nanopipette with the letter (s) from other people who say it's just Oh, alas, does, etc., if the reduction which you say it should looks like EBT or ebtm that's for sure, and that pace can be used to ban just for the letter e and suddenly it is short for heap of bad words!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 20.05.20

Speaking of conscience, this Shawmut. However onaya now out of favor, so sho POH.
And Yes, the ban for the Mat — Kaka.

r
redoolf 20.05.20

Sumail wrote:
Show me a regulation indicating that EPT is Mat.
The rules of the server:
5.11. Any controversial, vague or ambiguous language that the rules in chat are interpreted by the moderator of the chat based on their perceptions about the procedure.
So everything is at the discretion of the moderators. Say that vsem privet - Mat, and will be, at least in some specific case.
And by the way again:
2.9. Prohibited publication of interviews with the operator/administrator without their prior consent.
Oh and don't forget
1.6. The administration reserves the right at any time, without explanation, to stop providing server access to a specific user or a whole subnet.

j
jr-sneg 20.05.20

the title of the topic very clearly, accurately and vividly describes everything.
to the author respect!

C
Cufrazhil 20.05.20

jr-sneg
To the point - it is the title the purpose of my writings, who thinks that I expect there's some kind of mythical fairness, it is not so.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.05.20

OMG, and my mom already here what side?

O
Obsessed 20.05.20

Suprasil, ospadi how many here have this ticking was, you, father (two? D) children would score a hell, made another ACC and trader with it how you like. chatting for a long time till the pattern: ng lot shkolota => Mat => modernizing fly into a rage. to respond to chatban is sargasses on the left the resource to wait for treatment at You, when in real life you're over 30. ;-)
PS here trade is not necessary! there is a special section for this, JEEZ! ;D

C
Cufrazhil 20.05.20

Obsessed
More! Different and beautiful!
About the many topics I think that if everyone says that modernization is not very (you can insert any word) but Alcoa says that it's not very, it may be the case in modernizing?

K
KuLogin 20.05.20

I XJIopka yesterday at 40 Ral threw xD

P
PAK-PYK 20.05.20

ewe 1 alterego irknote xd je kak etot neadikvat banyawiy [brandy craft] neugodnih nadoel xd

P
PAK-PYK 20.05.20

Suprasil
kstati mne gn moder sam skazal 4to mojet prosto tak banit should zaho4et soglasno pravilu 5.11 tak 4to zabei
to 4to ti tut bombiw ih tolko veselit

O
Obsessed 20.05.20

Suprasil, themes not needed, because you got to fuck, if you still do not understand. and Modera - no, he removes the trash. OFTEN.

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 20.05.20

Almost all my comments were lost...
How so...

C
Cufrazhil 20.05.20

PAK-PYK
Yes everything is OK, I just play their krapo alternative client, and there when you switch to the previous window is minimized and now I have or trade or Gamay that is not kamilfo.
In General, in the end, played very cultural Oldfather server without any bells and whistles on the alternate client, and he gave gwap, the precipitate remained...

P
PAK-PYK 20.05.20

KuLogin wrote:
I XJIopka yesterday at 40 Ral threw xD
proofi est nadeus?

f
firkax 20.05.20

if krapo - why use it?
the previous clot is not there that you're configured to have folded -nohide to register

O
Obsessed 20.05.20

the precipitate remained...
Suprasil, forget it. prescribe nohide and traded with other Akka, though oberhouse. :-)

K
KuLogin 20.05.20

PAK-PYK
Screeni