3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Stanchev 20.05.20 10:10 am

BioWare is already working on the development of the new Dragon Age (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Of course. No one ever said that Inquisition will be the last game of the series, especially because the game leaves many open questions.

Fabrice Condominas, producer of Mass Effect: Andromeda, has left Twitter following record: my bag contains an encrypted hard drive with a build of Mass Effect: Andromeda and top secret materials Dragon Age. So I think all potential threat.

Fabrice Condominas @Faburisu
My bag has an encrypted hard drive containing an MEA build and top secret DA materials. I therefore consider everyone as a potential threat.
12:42 AM - 9 May 2016
Retweets 49 49 167 167 likes

Bild Andromeda — not so happy, it is clear that BioWare just have to show a new trailer or even gameplay EA Play. But the secret materials of Dragon Age? Recently, series producer mark darrah something tisell, perhaps, is that it?

Anyway, about the new Dragon Age, we are unlikely to hear soon.
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 20.05.20

Looks like they decided to become a conveyor of Mass Effect-Dragon Age-Mass Effect-Dragon Age and so on. I do not have nothing against these series, but I would like something new. Mass Effect did so it was possible to conclude (as they promised five years ago).

T
Tamerlans 20.05.20

Bioware has blown away just in time for Inquisition. Terribly uninteresting and mediocre game compared to Dragon Age 1 and Mass Effect 1,2,3. I'm not talking about KOTOR. Like all gifted people are long gone from Bioware. Very large doubts about Andromeda, so don't do pre-order like I did on the Inquisition.

P
Protocol10 20.05.20

TamerlansАлександр Stanchev
Great news. Passed all parts of the DA. Take just left. Remained generally satisfied and the second part and the Inquisition, even though the game is quite controversial happened.

W
WarMachine2 20.05.20

The universe itself is very good, to throw its potential would be foolish.

K
Kyubi 20.05.20

The last two games of this series were a disappointment, so I don't hurt and wait for the new part.

P
ProstoToxa 20.05.20

Kyubi, Tamerlans.
NO INQUISITION IS THE BEST!!! And Dragon age 2 COOL!!! Wait for the new part! And listed above. Goats! And yet the Cops to razbavki!
For me Dragon age and Mass effect will never die, these series are great, each of them have their differences and many advantages (in contrast to the above).
And I ask you, if you do something wrong with new part series. It is not necessary, then, to spoil the themes. Leave your claims to yourself! I finished!!!

H
Hitomi Eiri 20.05.20

Actually have already, but I doubt that something will give before the release of the new IP.

O
OkGo 20.05.20

Yes they will release it more soon, 1.5 years will have to wait, apparently.

It is hoped that Biovars already closed in Dragon Age this time, and replaced the scenery with the characters.

D
Daidjer 20.05.20

Let him mold. Picture wroe good. Let the animation will finish (and then standing around like statues, group). Well, the history more interesting to do.

o
oltr 20.05.20

There will be gay? and then I worry

K
Kovboy belomor 20.05.20

Would be better if they started bringing back the old employees in the Studio.

R
RPOCLABB 20.05.20

Анжелика04
This is not news) like They are doing this.

R
RPOCLABB 20.05.20

ProstoToxa
If someone bought a product[Not spiratic] and he hated it with a side he is not entitled to Express their indignation about the product purchased?! Some of the players actually pay money to be entertained, not to grindith to collect the quest item or to fly through the galaxy that would increase the readiness... And most probably to seek: I bought the game hurray, I'm going to play and then BAM-> That is to open the normal ending I have to play Multiplayer?! It's just equivalent to the fact that you don't know will buy gum and pay for it,and the output you give a half stick of gum and say: you Want the remaining part of the buy package....

Before you may I will start here to sling mud:
1) I have nothing to say against not one part of ME and DA
2) ME3 was a good game,but paid DLC with Potanina is a fat minus to this part,but, fortunately, the Citadel DLC this disadvantage covers...
3) DAI Well here sorry not without sin,I personally got to save the Effect to advance the plot,especially considering that the secondary quests do not bring any pleasure... Maybe the first time passing game you pass them with the phrase: WOW, but when you will pass the game in 3 or 4th time you'll have to look at this quest with this phrase: Yes, Yes, Yes let's rather quest, give quest done on take your 10 skins... And so on... DLC too, as such, is not particularly impressed,except that the Stranger,but this DLC I natolknuli the idea with conveyor final DLC->
You completed the game? Yes
You think you're the God of this universe? Yes
I'm afraid you are wrong.. why? The enemy I had defeated my organization gives all kicked.
And you've played our last DLC? for 799р No
And well play..

The result: you're good, you passed the game,but to see the true ending and possibly the origin of the new part buy DLC...

K
Kovboy belomor 20.05.20

RPOCLABB Well, it's EA, them and the other not worth the wait.You'll see they will undress Azari,the new DLC for just 9.99.

C
CzaR37 20.05.20

Right now they are busy with Mass Effect,maybe they are after this game,will release something new,but this is unlikely,because Dragon age,Mass Effect, loved by the audience and to create something new is risky,and so half of the workers left,after DAI all of them was bad,if you release a MEA with good reviews,we will not just Dragon age

P
ProstoToxa 20.05.20

oltr
Nah, the gays I have picked up a little) Better to improve.)

P
ProstoToxa 20.05.20

CzaR37
You're right

V
Vert 20.05.20

It would be better JE2 made. Have waited 10 years for.

f
fuckthis868 20.05.20

I don't want to shoot! I don't want to scan/explore/capture the tower! I want a normal(!), high-budget(!) RPG talking about the dialogue, story, choices and consequences without all that pesky gameplay. I want the Evil Corporation, and Hopelessness Bioware burned the fuck ends, and the franchise Dragon Age bought one of these cool guys:
1. CD Projekt RED;
2. Obsidian Entertainment under the auspices of Paradox Interactive;
3. Larian Studios.

Although I have not correctly identified... Bioware is not the Corporation, but only bitches under total domination EA. But still! Horror they have done enough and a place in hell for both of the two is more than enough.

O
OldLis 20.05.20

If you learn from Sideproject how to make games, then why not. YES - attractive world, the main thing is not obosr*sterile once again.