3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qviq 20.05.20 10:10 am

Task:Observers (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Ladies))Who took this extra job to EOS?Tell me where are the observation posts of ketton.And then I found one job intensified, and it has stuck.
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shimuto 20.05.20

Qviq
obezdili all. found 3. it made all other tasks. Including the base kets and architect. XS where the base of their hiding... even on the map legend no.

M
Machpella 20.05.20

Can screenshots,at least, those three points - and,even the second nenashel)) thanks in advance

S
Seana 20.05.20

Was quite by accident. Randomly appear in places of the wreck of the ships of ketton

R
RockMAN23121984 20.05.20

Pancake and where to look then the remote you want to destroy? three points spared destroyed these things then the base kets two waves have destroyed. Now writes the task to destroy the bullets, WHERE is HE?????

S
Seana 20.05.20

Behind all structures of ketton

S
Sakuravetka 20.05.20

RockMAN23121984
Yeah, well you're such a drama Queen, then?))) In the bunch of those some questions and cries of terror)). Play. As the game progresses I'll figure it out.

Y
Yarven1033 20.05.20

I have the quest hangs in this state:
Sam managed to learn about the location
reconnaissance equipment. It may
to lead you and to a Central processing node
data
(completed) to find and destroy the intelligence system of ketton
(done) check coordinates
Further, nothing appears (the following item setting no, only these two ticks made), but the quest is not giving up

N
Night Catty 20.05.20

Yarven1033, the same garbage.. the Quest eerily bukovany.

D
DennyDJ 20.05.20

And I can't tell what the heck? And why all of our messages that we write here are duplicated here on this forum???
Спойлерhttp://www.nwnights.ru/forums/mass_effect_andromeda/walkthrough/zadanie_nablyudateli-932231/

D
DennyDJ 20.05.20

Here found the third quest and continue on the star

p
playrad0 20.05.20

DennyDJ
Found only 2, 3 can find?

D
DennyDJ 20.05.20

playrad0
I think you certainly can! I also been looking for here in the thread. look carefully people wrote and showed and even has a video where they all are! I just passed this place and can't show the second time when I held will show if you can't find )

V
Vitaliy Putincev 20.05.20

Here is the quest description: https://rutab.net/blogs/MassEffectAndromeda/2017/05/04/zadanie-nablyudateli.html

W
Woof woof 29.11.21

For those who are suddenly looking, here are the kett bases.

B
B.S. Schweik 20.02.22

Woofua De Gavqe
Thank you, nice man.

P
Place Kirto 20.08.22

I didn't find anything... one of those bugged missions, where you have to go through it immediately after receiving it.
but no, it seems the conscience of the game woke up, from 9 only found the base. and Liam blew me up with an Initiate with his grenade, BITCH!!!

P
Place Kirto 20.08.22

and special thanks to Woofua De Gavqe
for the EXACT map