3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Krasilov 20.05.20 10:12 am

Online session (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Heard that citaci steal money from your account and banks are giving you, so, it is safe to play online? or to sit in private or for friends?
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 20.05.20

No not safe. Just a couple of days ago in my eyes friend account is turned over for level and money.

I
IDarkaxeI 20.05.20

recently 3 weeks in a row were cut. the maximum that I saw is when I get my clones fell within 5 minutes. no money is not stealing, some even offered, but I'm kind of honest, for the interest. lost interest, when not given you the achievement for LVL 100.

R
RusWolf31 20.05.20

Better with friends in a closed lobby. 4 weeks ago only vicheal out of the garage, immediately exploded, the reset to zero level and removed all the money from the account. Good support Rockstar all back.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 20.05.20

IDarkaxeI
not give you the achievement for LVL 100.
Will give a couple of levels.

V
VerlA 20.05.20

bought an account a month ago+-, inject 90 level only on the tasks for the club(I hope you understand this ooooochen long count time spent in open sessions), always play in public sessions as I like the fan and the meat in all that time all I saw was this:the clones,the change in the balance(for the month of illegal money I flew about 7.5 million(which will be sent to the Twinkie eyes not to corns to check)), teleportation, theft of weapons(which is treated reentry) and the game crash, seen stealing money never, cheat level too(in the case of the latter, just in case from time to time make a screenshot of the level, because somewhere in the support they skazano to do so to understand faster in the event of cheating), Pro ban never heard(aka crash, no?), maybe it's super-intelligent(just kidding about the overmind)citaci about play:Rockstar wrote that they will not improve your anti-cheat until the next DLS

I
Ilya Krasilov 20.05.20

Thanks for the info guys, perhaps another 1-2 months postrema closed then we are going to destroy online

I
IDarkaxeI 20.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
nope, waited, and scored 104. hasty tired, and besides them nothing particularly interesting and beneficial is not found. already you come into the robbery of the Pacific: stories or armored car? sitting in the Bank, I'll go through the checkpoints, suicide, along with tales of all restoratsia have bikes. the main thing that the team noboreba without knowledge of English was not. then miss the IP feild

e
elektronik17 20.05.20

IDarkaxeI
To get achivku, level need to apnut to you yourself at the top saw the turning globe. Ideally, it is necessary to lose the cops and gain experience. I opened achivku somewhere on 110 LVL. Achivku 50th LVL opened, when it was 70+ because the level I was apalsa after missions/races (in this case, achivku the system fails to count).

I
IDarkaxeI 20.05.20

elektronik17
oops. thank you. I thought everything bug. so even a cut