3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20 10:13 am

To increase the speed of traffic. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

People! Does anyone know a good mod or any other way to increase the speed of traffic in the game. This applies to all cars, and trucks and cars and buses.
I have version 1.27, I have reviewed, there is no one fashion to increase the speed for traffic flow is not something that would be in version 1.27, I do no what can not find.
Here all that is necessary in the game, all have improved the mod. The lighting is better made, has increased the amount of traffic on the roads, some where even traffic jams are. Put the pack on 260 cars, now there rarely can be the same car to see a bunch of trailers and their liveries on the AI trucks set. Added a bunch of these buses, put the mod on physics, now was nicer to drive, felt uneven and the overall driving experience has improved.
Here it remains only to increase the speed of the traffic flow that they were moving faster and then can be fully immersed in the game. Just nothing like can not find. There are all these mods or you like something to edit the speed?
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.dalnoboy 20.05.20

Podvipodvertov
http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_traffic_speed_skorost_trafika_obnovlenie-111852/

P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

mr.dalnoboy
1.27 crashes with this mod, now checked. And without it, comes into play.

G
GamerBro 20.05.20

If there is a mod map, its the files in the folder def has a file traffic_datа. There is a lot of options. Maybe one of them is responsible for the speed.

S
Serba_stalker 20.05.20

Podvipodvertov
I know on quads Mario drove me 145 cars as standing ahead...with trucks everything is clear went without a load.

S
Serba_stalker 20.05.20

Podvipodvertov
Most likely depends on the cards or the configuration of the traffic blab really don't know how?!

C
Crystal Lion 20.05.20

In the nature does not work on 1.27 the Priority was exhibited as the highest. Departure.

V
Vitaliy Strogiy-Baturin 20.05.20

put it Traffic Truck Speed 1.0 traffic everything works fine my eyes are happy !

F
Foxers 20.05.20

In fashion, the intensity or the physical map in the folder def/countryназвание countries there is a file speed_limits.sii. It regulates the speed limit for you and for the traffic (trucks, cars, buses).

H
Heroine696 20.05.20

Podvipodvertov
The def folder is the folder ai,there after the folders are the files that auto format sii,you come in each and the line speed limit value write what you want,slow but effective.Well, as written Foxers identity is necessary to do,and that talk will not

P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

Vitaly Strict-Buchanan
Also put, nothing crashes, everything works for an hour skated. Only here I can not understand there are changes or not, the difference is not particularly felt, but the mod successfully stood up.
It seems that the faster cars started to go, but more than 100 did not watch that either if someone was driving. Or maybe I just convince myself that they began to go faster, in short just do not understand. In the absence of leave until this mod will not remove.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

in the map in the folder def/countryназвание countries there is a file speed_limits.sii. where to find this folder? All the files in the game climbed even in stealth mode, nothing similar can not find.
Games/euro truck simulator there is only a bin folder in which there is win_x64 and win_x86 in which nothing of the kind, and there is a folder licenses which is also nothing like this available.
If you search for the path Users/documents/euro truck simulator there is also nothing like this. There is a folder mod in which a single file mods, one mod - one file. Well, other folders such as music, profile, online. No such folders that would allow us to delve into the game itself and even more to edit its settings there.
In the folder with the mod to dig too, can not. One mod, single blank white file. Throw it in the mod folder, nothing else goes to it, no settings mods and other cubbyhole that would edit them.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

Heroine696
The def folder is the folder ai,there after the folders are the files that auto format sii the same question, where to search this folder def?

H
Heroine696 20.05.20

Podvipodvertov
The gamemode itself open any archive and you will see everything