3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JOKERIVAN 20.05.20 10:13 am

The color of the exoskeleton (The Surge)

But the question here is what is in the video at black's, where he started the game for the heavy class, its yellow exoskeleton, and my black regardless of who I started to play for ina or havika, which determines the color, this is a bug or MB there is an option for which color meets? And then the same black to the middle of the 6 series, after, as he said of the crash, the exoskeleton also became black
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 20.05.20

And all topic removed from the agenda, it's all fucking LDK(

d
dra1man 20.05.20

the color can be changed to honey.station select tab exoskeleton and pressing C to change color, there are a few options.

v
vadikVVV 20.05.20

The color also varies with the level of ESCWA, 2nd level - white, 3-level red.

K
Kelmans 20.05.20

Tell me if I'm in the beginning took the easy class, I will not be able to carry heavy armor?And if you choose hard, you will not be able to get on easy?How do choices affect the exosuit at the beginning of the game?

J
JOKERIVAN 20.05.20

Kelmans
As I understand the entire effect boils down to which 2 of the drawing (hands and feet) you'll get at the start, Rhino for heavy and lynx for Inga, in General, it's all on cook as you wish, in any case, both of these set out for a 10 minute farm in the first map, so the choice is just for show