3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odin Znakomka 20.05.20 10:14 am

New game in the universe of Half-Life\\Portal at the end of 2017. (Half-Life 3)

So while chatting in the conference Reddit, 18 January 2017, Gabe Newell announced. That Valve is working on a massive single-player video game in the universe of Half-Life\Portal. And said that the details should wait closer to the end of 2017.

So gentlemen. Such news , I would say very loud. And hype there as well?
10 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omnia Smirnow 20.05.20

Artem Socheikin
Artem Socheikin wrote:New game in the universe of Half-Life\Portal at the end of 2017
Dreaming, it's Valve. As a minimum you need to wait till 2020 to see them officially unveiled the game. And in the end, maybe the same to 2033 will finish the game!

O
Odin Znakomka 20.05.20

Omnia Smirnow
That's understandable.Can think that is unlikely. Gabe said. But salt in the other. Everyone whined that HL is not Confirmed. HYIP raised is not a joke. Anonymous stuffing hypovase even stronger. And here again, and Gabe himself Niall says topoisomerasa ambitious game in the universe HL - Confirmed and coming soon will be details I I I I.... silence, no hype. WTF?)))) What happened?))) Where is the hype?)))

A
Astamar 20.05.20

Artem Socheikin
no one believes that hl3 will be presented. it would be too cool to be true.

O
Odin Znakomka 20.05.20

Astamar
Yes believes. But most fans are waiting not so much HL3, how many single player game from Valve in the HL universe. This may be the third episode, and maybe a spin-off type OpposingForce and BlueShift. )))) Anyway this event =)

M
Mirza Umarov 32 20.05.20

Most likely it will be separate from half-Life and Portal but will connect them with the General plot.

p
poxxxuist 20.05.20

Valve no longer igrodely.
Valve now traders.

M
Mirza Umarov 32 20.05.20

Maybe they're waiting for a long time to finish the game and then releasing multiple sequels

M
Mirza Umarov 32 20.05.20

To finish.

F
Fildon 20.05.20

GO COP this year will translate into Sauce 2, like the first shooter Valve on a new engine, and then HL3 will.
Although Valve could just keep in mind a single game coop to DotA 2.

O
Odin Znakomka 20.05.20

Fildon
That is a new large-scale odnopolchanina game in the universe of Half-Life/Portal - it's your co-op dlc for Dota 2? )))