3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ushel sovsem parol zabyt 20.05.20 10:14 am

Questions lazy newbies (Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic)

Too lazy to dig through all this chaos themes and messages.
78 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cryptor 20.05.20

Popras SKIDROW how to fix crack AC2 to SH5 to not beat the game when you save? thank you.

H
HUNTER-HUNT 20.05.20

Agree repak is better not to swing. They are not made on the basis of bukovskaya licenses, and the English versions on top of which is installed crack. A disadvantage of the repak that the new patch you don't install it.

C
Cryptor 20.05.20

Friends, I'm not really a NOOB. So, in many ways very aware of that. REPACI I have long ceased to swing and ignore them! These samopali with their installers better not to put! I always take a licensed copy (image) of the disk, put it, then the latest patch and then crack! By the way, to me here the thought came to my mind why some knock the game when you save and you have for example no. Personally, I have a game with a FOREIGN license russikon. That is litsenzionka not ours, and you? Maybe I should put Bukovsky license the game and the problem with the breaking disappear? should try! if anyone knows where to download the image from Bukovsky drive give me a link. thank you.

C
Cryptor 20.05.20

And yet, many of the conservation vybivaetsya not because they are playing with stuff and not crack, which replaces the file SH5.exe in the directory with the game, but dependence on servers YUBISOFTA not remove! Because of this checkpoin nepomucen and the passage of normally impossible, development is impossible! Generally crap and not the game, and manually in configs of companie to climb and edit this masochism and all tyap blooper fails. Really then it is better to spend for a license, and to have fun!! But crack from Assassin's Creed 2 using this relieves the dependence on YUBISOFTA! as it breaks Ubisoft Game Launcher itself, it protection! and not in the game directory! And when you start the game even a sign POPs up that saves to the servers synchronized as it should be, and in this situation will be available for order as to licence SRL! However, there is a joint, while trying to survive the game crashes ( for me at least). Using a crack or imperfection you use in the config manual editing of the campaign? :))) And so I'm sure SKIDORW could easily correct crack AC2 to SH5, because the major bypass mechanism is in place and we just have a problem with saving to solve...

C
Cryptor 20.05.20

With this crack save I also never flew. I'm not disputing that... But I want a full-fledged crack to the checkpoint was also!

C
Cryptor 20.05.20

A checkpoint, it points the ones without which is impossible the normal passage that is incomprehensible ? that these cracks passing as licenzionno nepoluchaetsya as checkpoin unavailable and you have in your hand to climb into the configs of the campaign and to write TRUE at the end of the mission! That's all. Checkpoin unavailable because the crack cuts from the Ubisoft Game Launcher, but will not remove the protection! unfortunately...

Put the game with bukovskaya litsenzionki, unfortunately the result is the same crack from AC2 is not suitable, so when trying to persist with checkpoints game kicks... ( Probelma apparently can be solved only by SKIDROW himself! okay, I guess I'll have to do so the same as everything in the manual to config register access missions...

Conclusion: the Game is already out for a long time, and at the moment still there is no proper crack for SH5, although AC2 was set as 100%.

C
Cryptor 20.05.20

Anyways drove. YOU're just not understanding how this Bisovsky protection. Also you probably do not understand why the licensees with the passage in SH5 no zamorochek, they do not prescribe in the manual and not in any configs not climb! They opens all by itself! And the holders of piratok, all blocked because not sewn snit, you just start the game replacing SH5.exe file which otsasyvaet from Ubisoft Game Launcher and everything. The result of this fraud is this: the Game start but playthroughs of the campaign locked. But savvy craftsmen understand that in the saves folder in the configs of the company handles to unlock your desired mission. That's how you play, wrote in Isunlocked =true for the assignment and then writing it iscomplete=true in order to close it! ))))) YOU played Assassin's Creed 2 ?? the essence of his crack to understand what is this thing? and why even create one virtual server? the essence of protection at AC2 and SH5 one and the same. For Assassin's Creed first create one emulator with databases (checkpoints) is not full, the flow was initially only possible to a certain level, then the database updated at the moment with this emulator you can play the entire game 100%! its base contains all the necessary checkpoin to unlock all jobs and missions. Later, a well-known comrade SKIDROW released their crack to Ubisoft Game Launcher, all you need-just replace the one file was in the folder after protecting snita completely! Ubisoft Game Launcher is no longer required the connection to Internet, and all checkpoin for AC2 became available. the need for an emulator anymore.

The example which brought the SWAGGER SRL protection is not appropriate! Protection are totally different! UBISOFT protection Ubisoft Game Launcher and not the game directory as in the previous defenses.

C
Cryptor 20.05.20

What crack AC2 does not fit, I have long known, I figured it out as soon as I vykinuli from the game when you save in SH5!

Now explain what is Stacie checkpoin is mysterious which is not available to you, playing pirates with crack which replaced SH5!

1. Again, the protection in the game directory itself is not present! The whole defense only in the Ubisoft Game Launcher! If you need to prove, please take a crack from AC2 which replaces the file in Ubisoft Game Launcher and fix this problem replace the file. SH5 as well to start and even will tell you that communication with serwerami YUBISOFTA is and saves sinhronizovani. Current you visibil and at the first auto save when trying to activate the checkpoint.

2. The essence of these checkpoints: Why dropbox, etc license games is the inscription THAT REQUIRE a constant Internet connection? The answer is simple. The holder of a license there is a connection with the server, which activates the desired checkpoin which are responsible for the passage and unlock missions in the campaign! That is why that chempiony on litsuhi active, all assignments in the campaign otkryvayutsya yourself when you need it and also sovershayutsya yourself when you need it, as zadumanno developers, champaine and perform this function! So obladatelya license, which has a connection with the server through Ubisoft Game LAuncher, runs campaigns correctly without any manual interventions in the configs of the campaign! okay?

2. The owner of the pirates, all the passage is blocked in the campaign! Checkpoin which are responsible for the unlocking of jobs and their zavershenie UNAVAILABLE! that's why we can't get a new job or to complete it under the conditions of the job. Checkpoin not available, because you use a crack that replaces Sh5.exe the essence crack in it? it just makes it so that the game itself (the directory with the game) unbinds from the Ubisoft Game Launcher and starts the game without it! but this crack will not activate checkpoin need... Isn't it obvious? Time obladatel license plays and runs a campaign without problems and the pirates can't play the campaign it's obvious THAT SOMETHING is wrong! and SOMETHING is not working! In creating this protection UBISOFT respect! Conceived it was so that if crackers break SH5.exe and launch the game without Ubisoft Game Launcher then they will have problems with passing! So UBISOFT and otpravili HACKING Silent Hunter 5, and they said that the necessary materials for normal game still unavailable in the pirates!

I have the game removed until better times! Until crack as AC2 or if you strongly want will then take the license. And to go through the campaign by editing saves, it's a fun passage! As there may be problems and glitches in the campaign, probably because of this. Personally, I have noticed a couple of glitches. Therefore, the quality of the campaign is definitely different from the quality on litsenzionki.

C
Cryptor 20.05.20

Of course. missing materials as there are none! Server connection is only needed for activation of checkpoints (triggers). Need just crack, same as AC2, which eliminates the need to connect to yubisoft and will do everything necessary available checkpoin. Then Neche handles rule will not have. :)

M
MayGLi 20.05.20

The entry point in procedure
?Activate@CWaterLeaksEffect@@QAE_NPAUsCamera@@@Z
found in the library DLL PostEffects.act.
what it is, is after the so called patch from skidrow

M
MayGLi 20.05.20

HELP TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU CAN GET SUM
Installation:
1. Mount Daemon tools and Install the game.
2. Install the patch SilentHunter-Patch101 present in the distribution.(I INSTALLED THE OTHER PATCH)
3. Copy the tablet from folder Update.1 SKIDROW in the game folder.
4. Play. And FUCK it(((((( the entry Point in procedure
?Activate@CWaterLeaksEffect@@QAE_NPAUsCamera@@@Z
found in the library DLL PostEffects.act. WHAT TO DO

P
Parfeniy 20.05.20

HELP TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU CAN GET SUM
Installation:
1. Mount Daemon tools and Install the game.
Check pravilnosti installing the patch, you must have pirates and even Repack them often otsutstvuet correctly the entry in the registry to install apps, I have such patch 1.5 got up on a drive by default and 1.2 generally, in the system folder
check the registry:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\UBISOFT\Silent Hunter 5\GameUpdate\installdir location where you installed the game

a
alekSplin 20.05.20

pliz tell me how to get back on track and to patrol the area? in SH4 as far as I remember there was a button on the map and in SH5 I can not find them(((

a
alekSplin 20.05.20

1.15 repak, so 1.2 will probably come more like mission 50t t is not counted

O
Old-gm 20.05.20

People ! Please tell me where to download the patch silent_hunter_5_1.02_rus.exe. On the site beeches not nichrome, at the office site, but automatic updating, I stupidly stood at 82% and then not rushing. Game - license course, you need patch 1.02 for bukovskaya localization.

C
Cryptor 20.05.20

Lol! the game from Buka is already patched with patch version 1.02! You didn't think to look what's your game version? )) sh5.exe in the directory with the game see which version of the file. So the same when in the main menu at the top right is written with a version of the game. Oh, you...

Newer a patch is present, and updated you have a current Ubisoft Game Launcher once you play license.

O
Old-gm 20.05.20

Cryptor - you're wrong.
Jubilee-launcher is updated separately, play separately. This is my second installation of this game, just recently had to reinstall the system (for other reasons).

Okay, finally a proper automatic update. I have always had such problems with the automatic patches Yubisovt, but only when I'm sitting at the cottage with a USB modem.

C
Cryptor 20.05.20

What am I wrong? You found a new patch? or are you saying that release from beeches not patched? I have installed the game from Buka, all have been patched immediately. It's even in REDMI (Readme) is written. This foreign release is necessary to put a patch. As their stock version 1.0. But our localizers released a little later but with the latest patches at the time! Silent Hunter 5 from the beeches immediately patched to version 1.2

REDMI open (text file). There is the first line of the following: SILENT HUNTER 5 – battle of the Atlantic v1.2

More questions?

O
Old-gm 20.05.20

C
Cryptor 20.05.20

I do not know what you mean. I have no patches set. version 1.2.0 I have.
And the 1.2 patch has long since been released. New is not present.