3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morio 20.05.20 10:15 am

really want to play DBD,but I can't!

Hi all, I'm a noob. I have a weak PC and a very small fps on it. Dropped the graphics settings to the minimum through the prescription of scripts (I think it's called), changed the resolution on the smaller, all settings on low, the video card driver updated, tried also to overclock the graphics card via the app, but nothing came of it in General. With all these manipulations it was possible to increase fps to 15-20, initially, was not above 10. And when playing the video I have 100-120 fps, but when you start to play it again. Do not write me that I likely laptop does not meet minimum requirements, I myself knew about it. But it may still have another way to raise the least sympathetic fps thank you please may God give you health
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 20.05.20

what is a J. F. D.?

d
dr_shurich 20.05.20

Bomber
Most likely the game is Dead By Daylight

B
Bombardirovschik 20.05.20

Dr. shurich
spooky!

k
kc5 20.05.20

k
kogwinovanton 20.05.20

For 10 Windows there is a mode for games,it helps.

K
KlausBarbie 20.05.20

kogwinovanton
full carbon , which Cabernet all brightness , contrast is lost and the empty spot in the game to fly. very crude thing.

p
pirojkov 20.05.20

Morio
play The Surge !!!

D
DirtyLol 20.05.20

Morio wrote:
Do not write me that I likely laptop does not meet minimum requirements, I myself knew about it. But it may still have another way to raise the least sympathetic fps thank you please may God give you health
so let's start with the fact that there is no God. and on the subject - you need to change the laptop, because it does not meet the minimum requirements. and you don't need sensitive, and minimally to 30 fps.

L
LIRW 20.05.20

Yes, there is only the laptop to upgrade - buying a video card.... Well, as escho ? Well twist there which escho not be added escho 3-5 fps, but do they save ? Although not know you have a PC or laptop... Because since the beginning of writing I have weak PC and below is already written - they say no need to say that I have a weak laptop... If the PC that the video card can be bought for a thousand or two and play...
Sorry straight people... Honestly :) I wish you were here collection of humanitarian aid for ruddy would be two al - chipped you on the map then :D

H
HumansX 20.05.20

kogwinovanton
On weak PC good zero. In secret, he makes it even worse. I have too much PC is not strong. Decided to usnot him for Dead Cells, the result:60 fps without it, and 30-40 with it.