3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
greyWalker 20.05.20 10:15 am

Patch 1.07 (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

And what is actually delivered and what was fixed? there is where the patch thing?
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazyl2011 20.05.20

Found something=)
The developers of the game Mass Effect: Andromeda released a 1.07 patch that fixes several discovered bugs

Description of the update for Mass Effect Andromeda 1.07:
* Fixed problem with loss of network connection while sending shock troops to the job APEX.
* Fixed a bug that caused a game freeze when approaching the point in the mission "S. O. S." at the Kadar.
* New casual wear for HS and skins for Nomad's from the 1.06 patch should now be available for all owners of the Deluxe version of the game.
* Fixed a bug that prevented to complete the improvements of the Nomad/the quest "Nomad Shield". You need to go back into the Storm to finish the job.
* Fixed problem with interface ultra-wide monitors. Interface elements for non-standard resolutions will no longer be displayed in the center of the screen.

H
HunterS0UL 20.05.20

* Fixed a bug that caused a game freeze when approaching the point in the mission "S. O. S." at the Kadar.
On that quest I told you about a week ago.
I remember, when I did not believe that they are mini-patches are able to do.
As they say, get.

G
GROM-RU 20.05.20

mini patch 500 metres)))
on Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 patch 5.2 Giga, mega patches soon, probably will exceed the volume of the game itself))))

P
Palych Rokov 20.05.20

GROM-EN
and unless it is patchily?

V
Vyxyxol 20.05.20

GROM-EN
292 MB I download.

R
Revan Reborn 20.05.20

GROM-EN
For the Witcher 3 came out a lot of patches, one was 10 GB.

A
AlekseySpbRu2 20.05.20

There's still a button added in the shock troops to all resources, and then on each click was tense.

s
sasha125 20.05.20

AlekseySpbRu2
this button is now the flow of time saves)

g
greyWalker 20.05.20

AlekseySpbRu2
it even with the last patch introduced

S
Sentinel 20.05.20

better DLS released together with the patch!!!