3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XEMYJlb42rus 20.05.20 10:16 am

How to take the artifact? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

near the transition metal factory in Yantar behind the fence is an artifact how to retrieve it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domoi 20.05.20

Uh....well, you asked the question....by default, the collection of artifacts is button: f. Or do you not know how to get it!?

D
Domoi 20.05.20

XEMYJlb42rus
Aren't you the development the mods hemul?

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 20.05.20

taburetckinvasily
This Artefakt lies behind the barbed wire fence Zone !? and - YOU knock yourself out don't get this artefakt !?

D
Domoi 20.05.20

Anatoliy School
Ahh I remember! My friend is a bug the developers! The same arts meet in Sri Agroprom,just behind the wire! There's nothing you can do about it.. Fuck!

D
Domoi 20.05.20

XEMYJlb42rus
Ahh I remember! My friend is a bug the developers! The same arts meet in Sri Agroprom,just behind the wire! There's nothing you can do about it.. Fuck!

M
Master_Monolita 20.05.20

in amber it is possible for the card to come out

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.05.20

taburetckinvasily
in the agricultural industry it is possible for the card to go out and collect and amber

D
Domoi 20.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
How? More please!

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.05.20

taburetckinvasily
Oh, and remember. it seems there is 2 ways it was, where it was possible to jump through the mesh with a running start, or where the entrance from the landfill, so open the gate, we had to jump on the left side of the gate (viewed in the direction of the landfill) and jump to the right side and from there jump over the net. To jump on the gate - you need to stand right next to him and jump. this is a very long process.