3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teammax 20.05.20 10:16 am

The steering wheel on 900 degrees and not real physics. (Forza Horizon 3)

I bought a steering wheel with 900 ° rotation. Was very disappointed that the complete discrepancy between the real physics and car games. If the machine goes into a little bit serious skid to catch her is not real. It continues to be in the direction of the skid like I otrvali front wheels and the rotation of the steering wheel absolutely does not affect the status of the car. When setting the rotation of the steering wheel in the normal game 270 degree drifts already can be controlled, but the experience and expectations are ruined.
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus_Inversion 20.05.20

Teammax
The game is more 360 does not understand)

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.05.20

Yes, with the wheel in the game joint. Also the first time suffered, could not get used, eventually off the wheel, moved back to the joystick.
To feel crippled, with no real momentum, really do not want.

M
Mardrok 20.05.20

900 degrees is for Euro Truck Simulator 2...

T
Teammax 20.05.20

Is progamma code is so difficult to tie the angle of the turning wheels to the steering wheel 900 degrees. All normal handlebars is not the first year out of 900. Bold app.

T
Teammax 20.05.20

rus_Inversion
The fact of the matter is that he understands. In the control settings of black and white is 900 degrees by default. And if you want you can install any floating value of at least 410. Why do that and enter lyudka in webloggin if really it does not work.

R
RAZIEL_ 20.05.20

This is a children's arcade, sharpened by a gamepad, what 900 degrees.

E
Evgeniy Drayver 20.05.20

Best settings for G25, I think will fit the following models!
Global settings: to Set the steering wheel on 360градусов.
The game: the linearity of 0%, Sensitivity 100%.
The rest is to taste.
With such settings, and supercar and buggy became rulitsya equally well, with no adjustments, controls!

G
GuyverDark 20.05.20

Eugene Driver
Thank you! Someone and like have...
I tried... Like anything, you can drive, but to tell the truth, it's like sitting on a cheap wheel. Better jor from XBOX. or on the keyboard. Since the car to feel Trac-handlebars NOT REALLY. but when finished the system feedback for a G27 and a G29 then it will be possible to drive on the wheel. And the feeling like you keep the circle from a toilet seat with spring suspension.