3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava74oren 20.05.20 10:16 am

Controller DualShock 4 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have here what the problem, yesterday I switched the Witcher with the DualShock 4 and the game completely all the buttons are displayed with a DualShock 4 and was very comfortable to play, include today, and the game displays buttons from the Xbox. The question of how to bring back full control with the DualShock 4, I have a licensed the Incentive, all piratical, not what does not work. I would be very grateful for the help!
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 20.05.20

Slava74oren
Off topic, but...
What DualShock can be connected to a PC?

PS Kuyashii, I just asked a question, and I have zaminusili

S
Slava74oren 20.05.20

william1992
The Incentive full support for DualShock 4.

B
BatmanWayne221 20.05.20

william1992
download ds4windows program and a miracle to happen

b
balabxl 20.05.20

Slava74oren
In the Witcher on DSH has such trouble, Yes, and as far as we know, there is no solution. Buttons will sometimes change. Put PSU imput mapper and play the best option, not even with the support of the incentive.

k
kpowkaZzip 20.05.20

Slava74oren wrote:
strange but in dark souls 3 without the controller running ds4windows(ds4) not responding

b
balabxl 20.05.20

kpowkaZzip
In-game support DS no. The incentive is support, in terms of how the steam controller, bind pad, and it works like a pad from the box. It is like official emulation from the actual valve.

k
kpowkaZzip 20.05.20

SHAGGY67
Yes now checked, and really is) a pity that in order to play account salituri twist, for me personally more comfortable than the ds4 the gamepad from the xbox360

b
balabxl 20.05.20

kpowkaZzip
He does not admit now of the other pads, however sitting through the input mapper, to me it is more convenient than using the same steam.

S
Slava74oren 20.05.20

The problem is solved, oddly enough, disabling the DualShock 4 support to the Incentive at the Big Picture.