3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
caaalifornia 20.05.20 10:18 am

GTX 970 Xtreme Gamaing under the i7-4790?

Suffice it to be some GTX 970 Gaming under Xtreme i7-4790? Or need something more powerful?
32 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.05.20

caaalifornia
Strange question. To ask taken the opposite. I have a gtx 1080 is under 4790k, and previously was a 980.
Put, all will work great.

d
dimmakar 20.05.20

enough , the gtx 970 g1 gaming under the i5 4690k

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

you can put almost any currently existing map
if the question is whether enough 970 in principle PEK KEK how to watch and what games to play for orentiruetsya better on modern midly type 1070
if the question - not too cool the processor under the card. the graphics card is typically more expenditure mateal therefore except online shooters anywhere lowest graphics settings and maintain high fps especially this bunch will not be disclosed

S
Shadowarm 20.05.20

Gamaing

c
caaalifornia 20.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
you know that a strange question, just the percents I got for free, old GTX 770 in conjunction with him rather weak, there is an option for penny to take 970-Yu, and so I ask, is it worth it?

c
caaalifornia 20.05.20

Shadowarm
fixed

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.05.20

caaalifornia
Already answered more than once, it is possible to put on at least 1080, but it would be desirable to podrazhat. As for the gtx 970 without any problems, ie, what even do not need to overclock the 970 is NOT NECESSARY(!). Mark touched on 1080.
Said desirable and for the gtx 1080, and that Professor below with poor glazik.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.05.20

DragonXXXV
To conduct a cultural dialogue, you absolutely can not.
The Christmas tree, to put a Quad core i5-2400 under the gtx 1080, and even such an old guy. The processor in modern games loaded under 70-100%, and over the graphics card. Even for FullHD it is already out, to put him to such a powerful graphics card... hmm.
Games like frequency, it is now desirable from 4000.
Again, your curves, your eyes down. Eyes correct, dear:
I wrote: but it would be desirable to podrazhat. DESIRABLE!!!!! Glazik correct, once again wrong.
I'm not saying that can't cope. And later I wrote review:
I have a gtx 1080 is under 4790k, and previously was a 980. Put, all will work great.
This is a great CPU, it's all going to work. And preferably, not NECESSARILY mean! OR WILL NOT WORK! Everything will be very even.
JUST PLEASE, READ IT CAREFULLY!!!!!!!
And think ten times before writing a response!
I know you have bad vision and understanding of the material.

a
aleks1979 20.05.20

DragonXXXV
And as the risen compared to the i7 in games? And that, too, is eyeing a new platform of AMD.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Healthy. How's life, what are you doing? I had i5-2500k ( overclocked to 4.6) and it did not fully disclose two overclocked gtx 980. The Witcher 3 was in afterbuner 87-92%. But I think one midasco, for example with overclocked gtx 1070 ay fifth, to four and six machete he would be revealed, but now in little games of one percent, it can be seen in big-eyed dogs 2, Lark, Deuce MD, Dishonored 2. In many YouTube clips. And why it srach there? A similar topic was already so these days?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.05.20

DragonXXXV
I had i5-2500k ( overclocked to 4.6) and it did not fully disclose two overclocked gtx 980. The Witcher 3 was in afterbuner 87-92%.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
In terms of processors, I wanted to say.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Welcome! Things are going uphill. Explain what happened:
I noted that for current games, desired frequency of 4000, i.e., will not prevent 4790 to podrzavati, in this course, he reveals 1080 easily, and especially the 970. DragonXXXV suffers from poor eyesight and carelessness, AT THAT TIME ALREADY, though nothing complicated, I did not write, and broke my word it: what NOT PULL 4790 1080.
DragonXXXV writes, and I quote This Protsyk and without overclocking will cope with at least two 1080ti - referring to the i7-4790. Not i5, carefully, and now again the dialog will be empty. In SLI i5 is better not to collect, this processor will pull the video card. But about SLI and i5 WAS out of question. Was i7 in SLI.
He (DragonXXXV) friend is i5-2400 c gtx 1080, and according to his i5 discloses 1080 98-100%. I write that today, in new projects, 2016, i5 in games visitsa, loaded under 70-100%, dragging a graphics card.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
and according to his i5 discloses 1080 98-100%
No, it's iiiiii))))) Brad, of course! It would be interesting to look at some well-overclocked i5 in the face kabilan while to put two 980 and compared with the former my i5-2500k (4.6) But it is better for SLI - i7, and of course overclock it!
Remember local adequate user SK.art even sent a video, like in GTA 5 when overclocked pratice i7-4790k two vidyahi 1070 is not fully disclosed. Something from the 93 ex and above percent.
Now the i5-s are not so good as their legendary counterparts, that is, associates of the party in the past! This is understandable, it was not even at the time such amount is not optimized games that are so maliciously loaded Protsyk that those bursting at the seams.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
All of this has passed, he has poor eyesight and perception. Already had a debate: he argued that for gtx 1080 FullHD little need SLI, and single card is not enough, thus throwing video with 8k, for some reason, I did not understand. Came to the conclusion that he just didn't understand me, and bends the line, although I was clear.
The second argument, where it again did not read my note with the video, I threw confirm that i5 is loaded at 100% in sovremennyh games ,and buy the i5 silly now at least i7. He again didn't read it carefully and issue started about your i7, by the WAY, where he owned a i7-6700 and was told about the gtx 1070.
Topics of conversation:
Defined by the lower price bracket AMD Ryzen 7 for Russian ...http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/opredelena_nizhnyaya_tsenovaya_planka_amd_ryzen_7_dlya_rossijskoj_roznitsy-239608/
But this is familiar to you (!):
Help to choose видеокартуhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/pomogite_vybrat_videokartu-928710/
He seem to be specifically pretending to be a doll.
Did not read, and throws the empty dialogues. At the same time, does not recognize the error. And it changes the iron is how, 4790, the 6700, now the 1800S. Wealthy type.
A well-deserved warning!!!
Spoiler
Again, it repeats... (lower DragonXXXV, if that).
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 20.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Not there is a maximum of 70% I5 2500k + 980, because the low setting and put there a clearly gallop fps !

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
And remember this topic! Oooooh, I have the feeling that there were mixed people, horses, Loki, the Dragoni. Everything. Most interesting is that in izdaje I was sober, and some there are generally stoned in the trash were judging by the correspondence!))) Debility is essentially the theme was! That is a lot is not deliberate thoughts people! Most wrote about. So, for sracha and trolling. Some clarification, omissions, intrigue, and investigation. It is not clear who is who. And was an elite user, I of the dragon reminded. Most interesting is that the elite have the user photo of ava same as I have traced the Roman theme. But it's not Milivoje so! Eeeee, it seems that this is the flag of the Senate of Rome or the house of Brutus on the Ave it. In short, I do not remember!
About the percent.... Hmm, it's more that there was one type which is the only way they would change the same from ''wealthy Peabiru'')))) Although I looked on Craigslist and on the farpost not long ago, these Protsyk you can grab deshmanu. Maybe he does so for the sake of the tests, or just to compare. But Raisani harder. Of them I used/seen. Can this PERC it for myself and bought that to sit on it. In short, Hz.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
people, horses, Loki, the Dragoni... the wolves... rabbits... sly Fox... ha Ha, funny, Yes. Remember, a laugh of madness!
And it all started quite peacefully, not just frenzy, I read and marvel dayus this expert:
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
He want to the second system unit to take.
(here I collect a medium for a girl to spend too much, is he games a little.)
DragonXXXV wrote:
Why do you have a second system unit? Renew better the current, that was a reserve for the future. As one gtx 1080 in some games small for Full HD, but to play in 4k with 60fps you need a minimum of four Gtx 1070 or at least three 1080TI. If you decide to run over a larger resolution, then these cards will not be another ten years at least. I took their card, so all the games play with 60fps with FullHD resolution for over-limit settings, but without antialiasing, because it starts strong drawdown.
Three 1080 TI? Four gtx 1070??? Such a system unit on the basis of 5960Х, and the price of 400 thousand, at least.
No, he's just kidding, loves to write and tsetse with this, the main breed in the dialogue.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
very roughly speaking, if 2 980 = 1080 therefore, in the absence of the example, we can talk about sly system past the GPU in the projection on the new 1 GPU system.
I would say i5 2500 one 1080 in full BH you can argue peck. theoretically in some games he can do it. for example if you take metro last light there is an entertaining setting supercollege. the CPU requirements increase not much to the video card vesma so noticeable that one 980, there is such I will not pass completely. another candidate is the last Deus ex and ark surveil.

for success 4 stream processors but I do not follow but probably 2500 now dangles in between 30-60 fps
and going i7 4790 and varieties of cards under it. even in a sly, significant limitations will not. the limitation is that fast memory bandwidth is skinny Express as well as internal delays on the sly after 60-70 fps all tests on paint cards will have error. 100% disclosure and 2 times the math growth is usually possible if the total does not interrupt the fps to 40 fps. then the level error of revealing the less than 1 fps Souvanna.
same same with thick powerful video cards - download CPU total CPU time of the GPU as such, the measure of disclosure is not always. and in the present tense shows that will soon have to pull the belt and sits on graphnode

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 20.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Talking about the I5 2500k got the STANDS of Milivoje. I had a conversation with DragonXXXV and i5-2400 coupled with the gtx 1080. Read carefully: But about SLI and i5 there WAS NO question - my comment.
I have seen the work and SLI i5 compared to i7. i5 led to a decrease in load graphics and thus drop the FPS (figs with it, with high, LOW, compared to the i7, and sometimes not little). In General, nothing new I haven't read.
4790, I noted only about the desired acceleration, and then for the gtx 1080. Modern games have a more positive attitude towards high frequency of the processor from the 4000, just a mark.
To me it should not be written.
Well, it started that someone wrote and to whom it is addressed. Dispute, and it does not exist, the FLOOD, about.