3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denv3r 35 20.05.20 10:19 am

The controller from PS4 to PC (Syberia 3)

Guys! Has anybody managed to connect to a PC gamepad Dualshock 4? The game defines it, but the button shows from the XONE. Tried via Bluetooth and wire, does not see the buttons from the DS4.
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
balabxl 20.05.20

Denv3r 33
Or will see. PC games under DualShock few and they are all from yubikov. Their games Yes, support button Curling.
In others only the buttons of Boxing, only the input mapper.

D
Denv3r 35 20.05.20

SHAGGY67
Thank you! Sorry((

B
Black Overlord CP Edition 20.05.20

And Valve is not going to improve (I can't remember exactly what they were) dualshock 4 for the PC?

A
AnPei 20.05.20

Shift InputMapper plug a Dualshock 4 by wire usb best usb hub with switchable key because sometimes in games with multiplayer a signal sufficient to turn off and then turn back.

b
balabxl 20.05.20

Black Overlord CP Edition
There is full support, as it were, but there is a button on the box anyway, or even ampulirovannye buttons, and to put it mildly they look mediocre). The best method is input, mapper, he's the perfect soon as using blue tooth and yusbi.

b
balabxl 20.05.20

Black Overlord CP Edition
Full support, it looks like steam detects the pad as дш4 sees it, you can adjust the backlight, the buttons change as the steam controller ( but the buttons still from Boxing, where even they have their games start to appear ), is recorded in incentive,too, as DS, but it's no better than the input).

I
IgorAndreevich 20.05.20

DS4 just for PC do not use as not cool.... Microsoft still strangle its Boxing.... For atoire reason to buy for PC joy Box

B
Black Overlord CP Edition 20.05.20

SHAGGY67
Eh.. Well. I thought full support to the smallest detail.