3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walkoff1 20.05.20 10:19 am

Youth school (FIFA 17)

Can we in the youth school to know how many player stars dribbling, while not signing it in the main team? And I have 5 people signed, and all three, although it was sent to look for a scout for technically gifted players.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLT 20.05.20

You ruined the theme for me! :) just wanted to publish it!!! Yes! let's discuss how YOU are doing or looking for new Sidenov and Roberto Carlos. For example, scout says that the potential from 74 to 94, and the player is already 16-17 years old. I think if this potential is to do just that, only to years 27. and to flirt a raw player, especially a defender, chancey. For example I have a 16 year old zaschitka, after the first match the price increased from 200 thousand to 500 thousand. Like the right to seek and identify talented young people? Or stupid podpisyvat those who have the potential more and give a couple of seasons for rent?

H
Henry Ford 20.05.20

SLT
I look to the potential of the applicant in the team (i.e. someone found scout) was at least 75 (75-94 usually, no less), age - 16 (inclusive). After a year or two in the team, look, if the potential to 17 years above 80, then invite, if it is less - wait for 18 years again, if not 80, then the guy or he goes, or break the contract. Harsh, but it works. Do not delete those players that chose scout, he is watching over all whom You have not taken, because the potential is adjusted, and perhaps among the indisposed in a month or two will be someone with a potential above 75. Now there are three players, whose rating at the time of joining the main team was 61 to 64, a year rose to over 70, but in my opinion a above 4 star dribbling, none of the students have not seen, do not know whether this may be necessary juzat benefit to Find a future star.

b
bazserega 20.05.20

Henry Ford
And top players were oblivius from 61 to 64 to 70 was pumped training and on the pitch produced? Or is it by itself may increase ?