3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slaventus United 20.05.20 10:19 am

Looking for rare movies

Hello. You may be able to help or at least tell. Although all my attempts so far have been futile. Well...let's try. Looking for three old film. First looked the more likely late 80s early 90s. Film foreign. In my French.The plot can not remember, but he remembered the number of accidents..and vividly remember the fruit of the cars on the autobahn...when involved to hundreds of cars at the same time. Prelesno was at that time...and now I think too many people will be impressed! The second I watched on TV around the same year...saw him only once, but remember as the saying goes for life. So the meaning is roughly the following.The cinema is a session...a movie about the wild West and cowboys in the hall sat people watching...one dude ran in and sort of interfere with his noise...he sat down on the place, and it was supposedly cursed and the protagonist from the screen it sends him the gun...in fact it is clear he possesses the panic begins to rush around the room, but he's still got the eyeball...and here's a shot and it killed! And it seems like I'm not mistaken, this crap is repeated several times... investigate, and find a bullet hole in the canvas screen. Moreover in the hall you find the cigar gunman cowboy. Cowboy well, very brutal. The third movie about the boy who raved about the Lamborghini Countach . The whole movie is a lot of Lamborghini. As they say the film is a dream of any teenager.Can't remember the rest or who is playing or whose movie, nor a year. Then I was maybe ten years movie as you know was not interested, but those three films, I particularly haunt. Some of the most memorable moments of childhood as they say. Shouldn't be charged if at least read this and at least tell me the names of these masterpieces....anything I still nowhere and never watched! Thank you for Your attention and your time. With impatience I shall wait for a response!
4 Comments
Sort by:
b
bogodu1 20.05.20

Vicious circle (1978) - the name of the second film.

S
Skankhunt42 20.05.20

More precisely - Circuito chiuso, it's easier to find.

S
Spirin Evgeniy 20.05.20

does not happen rare films,sometimes only low-budget films and films are not popular

p
pekabir 20.05.20

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Lamborghini_model-Countach.html