3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dear1one 20.05.20 10:20 am

Bosses (The Surge)

How does the idiotic mechanics of the bosses HP? Initially, the first boss Kolupaev 5 minutes, nothing happened, then on the second attempt dadamail him so that he fell as much as two times in a row and the whole process took less than two minutes, as I understand it is necessary to apply a continuous series of blows?
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
Banqai90 20.05.20

Hehe there is, imagine how you're going to burn the boss of the may beetle=))

A
Albogachiev067 20.05.20

There are 2 red scale (CPS) and orange (damage). You must first fill the orange bar and then the boss falls down, run up and hit her in the face then he gets up again and repeat

B
BattleEffect 20.05.20

Can't kill - stupid mechanics.

d
dear1one 20.05.20

We all can) Scale on the first boss I filled in for 10-15 seconds so it it minutes 4, and ran with full full of guns, otherwise I wouldn't be writing). But the second boss with 4 attempts wrung, 1 wipe is enough to understand, and at the first possible glyukanul something.

V
Vlad_Epifanov 20.05.20

dear1one
Even when you fill out the scale he shoots at you a volley of missiles, then crashes and restarts, sometimes just after having a volley with a full scale it is still running. I think it's baganaly boss.

d
dear1one 20.05.20

Vlad_Epifanov
Yeah, that's my point.

B
Blood Suslik 20.05.20

The first boss is generally easy to take down, he's going to let the missiles, I stood purely for him, and all the missiles went at the boss.

D
Dimast1941 20.05.20

dear1one
Try it ,when he starts to shoot missiles) to run up under him and he falls immediately. The bug is not there.

D
DangerDoggo 20.05.20

During the volley of rockets need next to the boss, then he attacks and falls.

d
dear1one 20.05.20

Thank you all for the advice, but the boss killed long ago, just on the first Trae I had a bug when it is a full strip back and forth jumping and missiles fired without a break, even beat him, at least not Bay.

k
kustowlad 20.05.20

Vlad_Epifanov
He's not baganaly, it is necessary that he rockets under him shot and then he falls

L
Lotanor 20.05.20

Boss conveyor is an ass... Those lasers in the first stage, just zadolbali)

U
Umbasus 20.05.20

Lotanor
Really ass. Thanks to the idiotic camera automatically addictive claws...

H
HungryDante 20.05.20

Umbasus
Which can be easily removed in game settings...))))

V
Vlad_Epifanov 20.05.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
these mini bosses in game 5 if they all kill each of them, collect coins and go to change the top of the exoskeleton

B
Blood Suslik 20.05.20

Vlad_Epifanov
And where to change coins?

V
Vlad_Epifanov 20.05.20

Blood Suslik
go back to Central Production B, and look for a vending machine next to the shipping crate

U
Umbasus 20.05.20

HungryDante
lol, did not notice)))

F
Freack CROLL 20.05.20

Vlad_Epifanov
Can't find that in the shipping crate?

L
Lotanor 20.05.20

Freack CROLL
A place where 4 people worship the paintings on the wall, where the painted head iron mouse. Around them is a red vending machine of the same iron mouse.