3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhoel Miller 20.05.20 10:20 am

The game freezes :( (Prey (2017))

Guys the problem is this, Prey after some time hangs perfectly still (and may hang as after 5 minutes of play and 30) :( the Computer even a couple of times myself because of this reboot... Maybe someone knows why, I would be very grateful :)

PS:this issue happens only with Prey, other games are fine \_(ツ)_/
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgan Yu 20.05.20

Ellie Williams
Hmm, write your own little system please

E
Eynart 20.05.20

If the computer reboots by itself, it is probably something with hardware is wrong or the Wind.
From the game it might be a failure of the video driver, which just restarts.
Saw in the network a message indicating that Prey sometimes much seems useful, so I'd suggest watching the temperature during the game.
And yet none could stay awake.

G
Glukinc 20.05.20

Ellie Williams
If the pirates, then look for the miners (lol), if a license is asking for the config.

M
Morgan Yu 20.05.20

Eynar
When you consider the fact that only during the Prey, then the incompatibility something with something
So what would you like to help, I need to know his little system)

E
Eynart 20.05.20

ImGabeNewell
I recently Dishonored 2 have sinned, when I have it freezes and crashes. In other games had no problems.
And then Dying Light started to hang. Also after about 5 minutes, then after a couple hours of play. And then once you start rendering in any game immediately freezes and sometimes reboot.
In the end, none just when you turn right in the BSoD began to throw. Sent to the service.

Just doesn't sound like the problems the game clearly. It may, of course, is the driver just buggy; then you just have to try other versions, older or newer.

P
PolaC1 20.05.20

Ellie Williams
Eynar
STE perhaps the power you have not Vatolin, but seriously the PSU might not pull identically the same I had with Dying Light, BP had plyshevski, the declared characteristics -lime, was changed and everything was smooth. Notice - that Dying Light hovered and flew, the battles, krayzisy did not know such problems. These igrulki (Dying Light, Borderlands 2, Prey) very heavy iron, that's the result.

D
Dzhoel Miller 20.05.20

Eynar
Eynar wrote:
If the computer reboots by itself, it is probably something with hardware is wrong or the Wind.
The problem is that it restarts only when playing Prey :( Play other games and like all the rules.

D
Dzhoel Miller 20.05.20

ImGabeNewell
The computer is quite old...
Vidyuhi GTX 660 Ti 2 GB., 8 GB. RAM, percent. Intel Core i7-3770, Windows 10 64bit.

D
Dzhoel Miller 20.05.20

PolaC1
Possible :(

M
Morgan Yu 20.05.20

Ellie Williams
Not with sistemkami for Prey all the rules.
How much BP do you have?

v
valsid 20.05.20

Ellie Williams
PSU power supply unit

D
Dzhoel Miller 20.05.20

valsid
Wrong :)

D
Dzhoel Miller 20.05.20

ImGabeNewell
Later look and write :)

P
PolaC1 20.05.20

Ellie Williams
I would say 9 out of 10 that BP is to blame, just described wamii signs are very suitable...

F
Fayrus 20.05.20

PolaC1
And here the power unit? I have exactly the same trouble.
License. BP 600. Core i7-6700K. 16 of RAM. Geforce gtx 980. Win 8.1 SSD

The game may hang for 1 minute, the sounds sometimes play, sometimes hang and repeat one ambient.
These freezes can occur every 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 2 minutes,. And it does not allows you to enjoy the game.

D
Dzhoel Miller 20.05.20

Fayrus
Brother in misfortune :(

F
Fayrus 20.05.20

Ellie Williams
Yeah. Found a solution? Helps me to Unscrew all on a maximum, enabling vertical sync. Then infrequent freezes.

D
Dzhoel Miller 20.05.20

The problem is that the game does not freeze or frieze, and tightly hangs (and after 10 seconds the computer reboots by itself for this). Unfortunately I have not yet found :(

F
Fayrus 20.05.20

Corny but the cooler and PCB have long been cleaned.

D
Dzhoel Miller 20.05.20

Fayrus
Well, two months ago...