3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 20.05.20 10:21 am

How can I reduce the range of drawing buildings ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I know you can adjust the range of drawing grass and trees, but buildings can not find the setup file of the game itself , I've seen neoficialni patch for the Witcher, in which some buildings in the distance were a bad load and they increased the draw distance but I want a bit that the range decrease , I ask of course because there is not enough fps a little bit , but unfortunately it removed the minimum and left 720p. Thank you in advance for your help)
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konstantinion 20.05.20

fgafgafga23
On account of the buildings don't know, but if we are really to sacrifice for the sake of picture frames, you can try a mod that makes the graphics identical to the graphics on the PS4.

HERE:
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/247/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D247&pUp=1

f
fgafgafga23 20.05.20

Constantinian
Yes, I saw this mod, it gives a gain of 2-4 frame but it kills the game completely, I rather try to save more menia picture frames but in the win, including fashion stupidly cut the grass but if it is good to understand if the amount of grass to reduce to a minimum ( not that that menu is exposed and in the config to be set to 0.05 like, but at least the game puts 0,5 understand as so can be a good idea to win in fps )and leave the range of drawing grass too, at the minimum, the difference will be about 1 frame in favor of a config without grass ,

K
Konstantinion 20.05.20

fgafgafga23
Okay, well I tried.
No more gadgets I have ever seen.

M
MagicHero 20.05.20

fgafgafga23
I first skim read how to increase the range of drawing buildings and on this account there is a mod on the nexus. I put it with the building in the distance does not become just a box (and even on the ultra such a disaster).
I gave advice, if the computer game is not drawn then it is better to wait until the time both update the computer. In the Witcher 3 the picture is just great and gives half of the atmosphere of the game.

f
fgafgafga23 20.05.20

MagicHero
Yes, I literally 3-5 fps is not enough for comfortable fps in the game)
so try to find how to increase it , but the picture also did not want to kill, because then there's just no sense to play the Witcher

A
ArmandoX 20.05.20

fgafgafga23
If HairWorks enabled - turn it off. Little help, he eats a lot.

S
Shock Burst 20.05.20

That feeling when you play on ultra in fullhd 60fps with graphic mods=)

f
fgafgafga23 20.05.20

Shock Burst
well done !

e
erkins007 20.05.20

ArmandoX
Nifiga not enough, the game has a lot of hair - Geralt himself, almost all the characters, many animals and monsters, horses etc harborcam looks much better, especially if its on max dump. And I don't know how the 960 the but 1060 is enough for the beyond + maximum keyworks in 1080p and 60fps

A
ArmandoX 20.05.20

erkins007
*shrugs* each to their own. If I had a Core i-7 4 GHz and 960-Oh would be enough with a vengeance. That's just to turn HairWorks, I did not, because he does not like me (although, it is possible to improve, it would be time).

e
erkins007 20.05.20

ArmandoX
What not to like? Very very best hair look.

M
MagicHero 20.05.20

erkins007
I have not noticed that hairworks works on other characters. On the monsters to see him is almost impossible, except at the boundaries and the bear. He Herald with hairworks looks awful, darken hair (especially the beard) and become some sort of smooth and shiny. Mod for that hair worked on the monsters but without the Herald I have not bred and do not understand why there is no such option in the game.
He played in the end without hairworks and special difference do not see, except that like the above wrote on the dash or bear can be seen.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

disabling buildings is of detail or to finally empty the place was?
the idea is they do not eat almost no how much. because the game was designed a special software which many vows static crushes 1 with its own texture and a simple mesh that he won as drawcall so the polygons and shaduf the map. load iron at the same time as from ordinary soap rock.
the only thing where you can turn to lighten or burden the life of the graphics card is travon
for the processor something that people connected.

e
erkins007 20.05.20

MagicHero
Hell, the devil, all the animals, the Griffin, the spiders, the knackery, women, etc are all human beings.

M
MagicHero 20.05.20

erkins007
what I do on the people of special changes did not notice. And not understand why everything is so hurry for that Khair by workcom? for me nothing special.

E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

MagicHero
Is there a mod that disables Hairworks only in the hair of Geralt, while he remains he has the same beard and all the rest of the beasts, monsters, trophies:
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1381/?
With mod.

And this is all off just for comparison.

All hairy in this game looks Hairworks more natural except for the hair of Geralt, have the benefit of fashion.

A
ArmandoX 20.05.20

erkins007
They are good in terms of... sleeping late. or something. That is, they seem to fall into separate strands and hairs. That's the only reason cease to move in the wind and begin to move just like that. Especially wild in this regard, looks beard, quivering ominously in a stiff breeze.