3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
topotam 20.05.20 10:22 am

Tell me where to find a black pearl (for the manufacture of blanks for the rune stones) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the question in the topic title.
Wanting to make stones for better blades, but that's where to get entot black pearl... or maybe rune stones (blank) where to buy?
I would be grateful, if will help. Thank you.
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiol20 20.05.20

topotam
The task of mining gems did it offer in Novigrad?
Either buy of the sinks, for to disclose them at the blacksmith and armor, from there falling gems I buy gems from the blacksmith or armor.

P
Podlui 20.05.20

topotam
black pearl is sold by merchants near normal pearls, I buy from vendors who look on the map as a bag(regular sellers)

R
Reeps One 20.05.20

guys tell me why no more orders went through and no more they will open again?))

K
Kiol20 20.05.20

Reeps One
What LVL?

R
Reeps One 20.05.20

Kiol20

R
Reeps One 20.05.20

Kiol20на what will happen?pliz answer)

K
Kiol20 20.05.20

Reeps One
34 latest.

t
topotam 20.05.20

Kiol20
Thanks for the reply. Nope, this quest is not done yet (who gives, by the way?). No sign of them and no one sells, unfortunately (well, at least not found in Novigrad, almost all vendors checked - no pearls or shells). They fixed this bug in the 1.05 patch (the license). Now at LVL 13 (not in a hurry yet) and Skelling had not yet traveled.

K
Kiol20 20.05.20

topotam
In Novigrad near one of the pubs(like which port) will be an old soldier, he offers to be rolled on Skellige, to produce a black pearl.I don't remember what LVL the job.Like, 15.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.05.20

The shells can be disassembled from the artisans. Here's the pearl.

S
Separ 20.05.20

in any village near water - type Ochsenfurt port or huts of the slaves in villages near water - polluti shit, all sorts of a lot of shells you find - make out their artisan - Navarro pearls a couple of dozen - sabarish them in Novigrad fence on the shore near the port and screwing a lot lave)

B
BladDan 20.05.20

you can buy pearls from the merchants, especially Kuznetsy or nahodish marine rakoviny their Smiths peritelus and get pearls is simple but expensive.

L
Leha-Bratan- 20.05.20

No th no need to buy, separate the shell from the drop-down marine creatures.

d
dimon-alfa 20.05.20

and these sea creatures are full of skellige, especially often with sirens fall out of the shells

t
topotam 20.05.20

Separ
Spent a lot of time and nothing at all no, unfortunately (probably, the patch removed the easy prey of the pearls). Okay, I won't bathe - I will continue to take place.

M
MaXuS_Who 20.05.20

topotam
On Skellige lie at the bottom of the sink, I there were caught and sold)

t
topotam 20.05.20

MaXuS_Who
And thank you! How to get to those edges, it will look for.

M
MaXuS_Who 20.05.20

topotam
On the quest, will find the black pearl, so here it is you seek, and there were very many shells)
The big picture open it in a new window)

t
topotam 20.05.20

MaXuS_Who
Super! Thank you!

E
ESKEL228 20.05.20

The fact that merchants these pearls are very expensive. There is another, long, but easy way. And he did that on skellige.
1. In the beginning of the passage on skellige, in the place where you came to find a sunken ship(fly around the siren).
2. Go to top palamu.
3. Kill all the sirens.
4. To undermine the socket to dog crap
5. Abluty nest. Be sure: to leave the nest any one thing (except the right of the sink) and immediately go out.
6. Step away from the nest and promedicare around the ship for 4 days (the first time you will interfere with utoptsev and water women, but you kill and kill, and eventually they will not, and you will be able to meditate)
7. Go back to the nest - all the resources are back!
8. Continue to do this as you want).
9. For pennies remake conch pearl from crafters.