3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jules_Merit 20.05.20 10:22 am

The solution to the problem with departures. (For Honor)

Not played for 3-4 weeks , was disappointed pofigisticheski attitude Ubisoft for the game , for because of these errors (0006000037) the game is just unplayable.

But here I am again I go and what do I see? No changes , still the same error. Again frustrated, I remember that someone solved this problem with some programs. But that's what prog and how , I ,unfortunately, do not know.
Therefore, I ask those who managed to outsmart a nasty bug , tell me how you did it.

PS. Climbing sites and download unknown programs , hapa as many viruses , is not very desirable.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spatial 20.05.20

Jules_Merit
the same story, not played for a month, I go to the game, not looking at all, all ports are open standards. if it finds one, it throws. Google openvpn, but of the downsides of using decrease response and increase ping.

J
Jules_Merit 20.05.20

Spatial
I don't think that is the optimal solution . Since I live in the far East and the ping in all the games I have +130 , I podlagivaet ,but if you have to increase the ping , it's just because of the ping kick will be. Will wait for the second season , if not correct I will write an angry letter. Why should I not play the game that I bought for 3K , and even with the most stupid gifts for the Season Pass and pre-order.

S
Spatial 20.05.20

Jules_Merit
well, it certainly is just disgusting, I agree. When you open ports in NAT green, there is no possibility to find the server. We wait and hope for the best, preparing as usual for the worst.

P
Pupsik 3D 20.05.20

Jules_Merit
It all depends on Yubikov,the solution to this problem only for them. And crashes it's flowers,recently played,kid corny minimised,so all session hung,and it's not 1 time has this happened.

M
Maks Borschev 20.05.20

As for the bugs 0006000037 . This error probably says that you are a resident of Siberia or the Far East . Appear she became after the next patch . In which , search for players was not ping ,and geographical location . Because of this we began to throw in the Asian regions . And ping with them is Enormous , and since the game has a limit on ping , us the game with this error it often happens that immediately after the opening sequence before the battle . Because of this, play in any mode except duel (and that loosely) was not possible .

I helped a little bit only program Open VPN .BUT I use Free servers ,and they may at any time shuts down . This is an incomplete solution to the problem the TC frequently has to find new servers , but I play normally with a yellow nut and I almost never eject .

THERE is STILL the easiest way ! Find friends from European Russia and ask them to take you to the group . If the player from there then you will have to throw in fights against the Russians or the Europeans , and there is a normal ping . (People from the European part of Russia should be the leader of the group .)

R
Rupreht Klinsman 20.05.20

Max Borschov wrote:
search players was not ping ,and geographical location
I have the impression that the Ubisoft ball is not ruled by the engineers, and marketers.

J
Jules_Merit 20.05.20

Max Borschiv
About the last and a little rest , I have a friend from Murmansk , and he has the same problem as me , the difference between us is the whole of Russia.

M
Maks Borschev 20.05.20

Jules_Merit
And NAT had some ? You . here is a video that helped me out there a little crooked but overall standards

J
Jules_Merit 20.05.20

Max Borschiv
I now know about this method , but unfortunately it did not solve the problem , NAT is still red , and the rest detach or too red NAT...
But thanks for the video with a detailed guide.

S
Spatial 20.05.20

Jules_Merit
NAT, though red, but the games look has become, but the delay is wild and she felt in battle

J
Jules_Merit 20.05.20

Spatial
But you do realize that people pay money to play comfortably, more or less ...
But in the end we slipped a pig...

M
Maks Borschev 20.05.20

Jules_Merit
try different VPN server test I have mostly yellow NAT becomes but 2 were green .Red NAT just rare .

S
Spatial 20.05.20

Jules_Merit
no, I eventually spit it all. with OpenVPN delay becomes very large, impossible to play at all. in the end, we just shit with a high bell tower with each patch. wait when is connect..