3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sparrow16-52 20.05.20 10:23 am

Hell not obey orders. (Fallout 4)

Guys, tell me what to do:
Hell (the robot from dlc) I in Sanctury assigned on the farm, but she is constantly che talks. I got bored and I decided to drive to another village, but she doesn't want to go there, not to change the assignment in the Sanctuary for another job, even the supplier doesn't want to be. So I didn't do it, Nitsche not want to, even when I took her companion and left in another place, moving to another settlement, it teleported behind me.
18 Comments
Sort by:
F
FileCrasher 20.05.20

All jobs done with it? Finder for it?

z
zombijaic 20.05.20

Sparrow16-52
I have the same thing !

S
Sparrow16-52 20.05.20

amita-i-sabal
Yes, all jobs are done and the tracking device installed

P
PIRAT69 20.05.20

Hell, the Bazaar and let him. It is funny dialogues. I remember put on protection and she was pestering me with all sorts of questions and this was before the passage of Delski, I briefly found an alternative solution and to restrain her ardor. Put her Hawker, all the time she spends on the tray, remember just on clothes or something. Where I seldom look.

P
PIRAT69 20.05.20

Can the tray to the edge of the trays to put in there where rarely and voila you happy.

P
PIRAT69 20.05.20

But still, it happens rarely, she still walks around in the village, so do not expect that it is 100% solve the problem with communication, and so on. Here correct to say most of the time they spend at the tray. Sometimes you need something, and his mute tray and went to find where it went.

F
FileCrasher 20.05.20

I managed without any problems to exchange Hell for Strongman and then do the job of the Athlete

M
MrGURAM76 20.05.20

Sparrow16-52
Take her companions, then don't leave her and take to partner another. Maybe let her go.

F
FileCrasher 20.05.20

MrGURAM76
Here and I about the same!

L
L0neWanderer 20.05.20

Rise of the machines has begun! Call John Connor :D

P
Pepin3d 20.05.20

amita-i-sabal wrote:
I managed without any problems to exchange Hell for Strongman and then do the job of the Athlete
what do you mean?

F
FileCrasher 20.05.20

Pepin3d
Badly written? I mean that the satellite can be at any time to change or even its (her) release. And Sparrow16-52 the problem with the Ada - let go of her, and she's not leaving. Maybe a bug. But the bug can be circumvented, if you get a different companion. MrGURAM76 offers the same output. Just remember that after Ada my companion was Hercules, which was sent Hell - I don't remember. Now it is clear?

P
Pepin3d 20.05.20

amita-i-sabal
now I understand
just initially, I thought the word change means to put in the flow
he would with great pleasure have done it, but the gazebo has not given such opportunity

P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

amita-i-sabal wrote:
where were the Hell - I do not remember.
on the terminal management people (created in build mode) ask for any important character - for example, Your Hell :)
to activate this mission and on the map you'll find the sign

F
FileCrasher 20.05.20

Pepin3d
The idea is to let some of the characters in Fallout 4 consumption is supported. Maybe with the mod so can anyone help. Although you can use the console to try the kill command. With the enemy working, but with key characters is the issue. The hell out of DLC, so sending her to Kingdom come problems will not create the experience.

Cheryl
About search characters and quests know. But don't remember where I sent to Hell - because I have long passed this moment

P
Pepin3d 20.05.20

amita-i-sabal
perhaps it is possible using the console to kill her, but I didn't bother
not worthy of it..
just modified it, leaving the larva no arms, no legs and no head
sorry, the voice cannot be turned off because it is because of her I frequent I talk so negatively to it is configured
ps: I had a case of the Piper were killed, pre-writing console slain. She shouts before his death unique replica
try)))

F
FileCrasher 20.05.20

Pepin3d wrote:
just modified it, leaving the larva no arms, no legs and no head
Sophisticated!!! She's a lady, in the end! Though the iron (the iron lady)

P
Pepin3d 20.05.20

amita-i-sabal
well, wanted to do something to pacify his wrath without console and other things