3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IzotoP 20.05.20 10:24 am

Help to configure geympad in Devil may cry 3 SE (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

gained is configured Fig. management sucks. half of the buttons are inactive. I gained from MEDIA-TECH (praetorian rf mt1501) is similar to keypad from SonyPlayStation (12 buttons, D-pad, 4 axis)
64 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhek Uolters 20.05.20

Romzes-DK

No, it's not mixed up in the sticks, and that on each stick axis is reversed. :) Now the left stick forward reject - a character is running sideways. And Vice versa. With the camera as well.

R
Romzes-DK 20.05.20

Jack Walters
I knew it:) you just have beguiled axis and changing it all to start-control panel-gaming devicesthe name of your joystick,go to properties,there should be a paragraph Calibration,by the way,I did not really wanted to work until joystick fire wood is not installed

D
Dzhek Uolters 20.05.20

Romzes-DK

Not this:
pix.PlayGround.ru

If Yes, then there is calibration (that is, reordering).
In other games the controller works without errors. And the driver I installed.

R
Romzes-DK 20.05.20

Jack Walters
this,only I have slightly different looks and calibration is,but it doesn't matter if the other games the rules work,I don't know what else to think.perhaps there is some sort of incompatibility DMC3 with some joysticks,I like brothers in arms Double Vibration Controller
PlayGround.ru
and as you can see,there is a point of calibration

D
Dzhek Uolters 20.05.20

Romzes-DK

Yes, I know that the XBox 360 gamepad may not work properly... so, I wonder, is it possible to change the axis?.. If you use a program like ControlMK or Xpadder - axis still work. And in the way. I specifically swapped the right and left sticks. Appointed on left stick wasd to the right of the arrow. Now, deflect the left stick forward, the character runs forward, and the camera turns sideways.... And it's annoying. Play.
Tried the sensitivity of the sticks to lower - so they cease to work, it is necessary only to reject them at the limit of sensitivity. Accordingly, the buttons and keyboard stops working...
How would catch axis and reorder?..

R
Romzes-DK 20.05.20

Jack Walters
yeah,I would have hated,but no more options to focus not see.
anyway,I decided to try to play the 3 and 4 on the joystick,as it is not usual,have decided that the keyboard is still comfortable:)

D
Dzhek Uolters 20.05.20

If I... on the keyboard at all. Here in Devil may Cry 4 gamepad works fine, and I can't get enough there. On the DMD at home. Well, okay. Not so all and is terrible.

R
Romzes-DK 20.05.20

well..I hope I helped:)

C
Cleric 1 20.05.20

What's the best gamepad to buy for DMC3?
Once and who knows for DMC4?
And then on the keyboard tired.

a
adrax 20.05.20

-Samurai-
Logitech Rumble Pad 2 fits perfectly

K
Ksandr88 20.05.20

Guys I downloaded DMC3 awakeng starts before the first start-up ubisoft further dim the screen max to the main menu then the game hangs here features laptop acer 5742g core3 tmi3-380m. nvidia geforce gt520m cuda 1gb. 4gb ddr3 memori. 500gb hdd.

L
Life_Kife 20.05.20

Perhaps my comments will help some to play DMC 3 on any controller without any problems.
In General, the problem is that when porting a messed up axle, I have for example left-right, Dante ran to the left stick, and forward and backward on the right. All that were able to achieve with the utility appearing after the patch, this is normal movement on the right stick and the camera on the left. But it's not very comfortable. Thus the problem is reduced to the possibility of remapping the axes on the controller. For example if your controller from Logitech, it can easily be done in the driver, but if your controller is quite simple (like me), the driver simply no way to remap axis. So how do I solved this problem.
1. At first I used the program xpadder turned the game on keyboard but with a gamepad, all is good, but the downside is that there is no way to roll the camera.
2. Then I began searching for a possible reordering of the axes of the gamepad, I found this article http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29888 in, it's not difficult, but to me it doesn't help, maybe someone will help.
3. This idea I had for a long time, but its implementation long worked. The idea was creating a virtual gamepad and podsovyvaniya his game. Then had to tie all the buttons and sticks of your controller to the buttons and sticks of the virtual controller.
Now read more.
To create a virtual controller enables the program PPjoy. It will create a virtual gamepad that the system will see under the name of the PPjoy Virtual joystick 1. For DMC 3 you'll need it to create the controller with 13 buttons (13 buttons it is necessary because the first DMC 3 does not see), 2 sticks and one POV (directional pad).
When the joystick is created go to the folder with DMC 3 find the file DMC3SE.ini open it with Notepad, there ubiraem all and insert the following
[PPjoy Virtual joystick 1]
START = 9
SELECT = 8
CIRCLE = 3
TRIANGLE = 1
SQUARE = 0
CROSS = 2
L1 = 4
R1 = 5
L2 = 6
R2 = 7
L3 = 10
R3 = 11
L<->R = 1

Save and close.
Now we have to attach the buttons and sticks of your controller to the buttons and sticks zadannogo controller. This can be done using GlovePIE, downloading, installing and opening it, you will see a window in which you need to write a script binding the buttons and sticks (pre-plug in your gamepad and set it in analog mode). The script looks like this
PPJoy1.Analog0 = Joystick1.y
PPJoy1.Analog1 = Joystick1.x
PPJoy1.Analog2 = Joystick1.zrot
PPJoy1.Analog3 = Joystick1.z
PPJoy1.Digital2 = Joystick1.Button1 (remember that button digital1 DMC 3 does not see)
PPJoy1.Digital3 = Joystick1.Button2
PPJoy1.Digital4 = Joystick1.Button3
PPJoy1.Digital5 = Joystick1.Button4
PPJoy1.Digital6 = Joystick1.Button5
PPJoy1.Digital7 = Joystick1.Button6
PPJoy1.Digital8 = Joystick1.Button7
PPJoy1.Digital9 = Joystick1.Button8
PPJoy1.Digital10 = Joystick1.Button9
PPJoy1.Digital11 = Joystick1.Button10
PPJoy1.Digital12 = Joystick1.Button11
PPJoy1.Digital13 = Joystick1.Button12
PPJoy1.Digital17 = Joystick1.Pov1Up
PPJoy1.Digital18 = Joystick1.Pov1Right
PPJoy1.Digital19 = Joystick1.Pov1Left
PPJoy1.Digital20 = Joystick1.Pov1Down
I think that it was possible to create a gamepad with 12 digital buttons designating them digital2-13. Created a controller in PPJoy prog as you like to edit.
Binding gamepad axes for each individual experiment, if just does not work as it should.
The first 4 teams is a binding of axes, the last 4 d - pad (POV). The virtual buttons digital(number) you create, i.e. you can do that you cross will not digital17 - 20 and digital35-38.
To make it easier to bind the keys there is a tab GUI, it is possible to select from the list available to your gamepad buttons and axes (i.e., you can choose from a list what what to tie).
When the script is written click the RUN button, go to control panel. Go to gaming device, there open the controller PPjoy Virtual joystick 1 and make sure that you can manipulate with your controller. Click the STOP button (button RUN).
Disconnect your controller, then the system will only create the virtual joystick. Run DMC 3. When the menu appears turn the game, stick on your controller, expandable window glovePIE c typed script and click the RUN button. After that you begin using your controller to manage the virtual, because when you start the game in the system was just a virtual game determined it, and you will now be able to play DMC 3 on a virtual controller, controlling them with your controller.
Maybe it's not a lot Slonova something, but it works. Right now I'm playing DMC 3 on very cheap controller (JPD-DUALFORCE) without any problems. All right, traffic on left stick, camera on the right, all other keys work fine.
If you have any questions please ask. I will be here periodically.

L
Life_Kife 20.05.20

Here it should be in the file DMC3SE.ini

l
leonardo998 20.05.20

and button 0 on the joystick is that?

L
Life_Kife 20.05.20

The game devil may cry 3 number buttons 0, it is important to link buttons real gamepad to the virtual buttons as described above, and the actions on the buttons you can customize is already in the game.

W
WitchKate 20.05.20

The people who set up joystick using ControlMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone's got to do the camera rotation with the right stick?? It is very necessary! HELP :'-[
(left one is in the mood, rules: now Dante runs on both sticks O_o)

D
DarkPrince9507 20.05.20

To comfortably play almost all PC games that support a controller, buy a Logitech F310. He is medium (I bought for 299 UAH) but this is the best ratio price-quality. A year ago I bought myself and not worried with gamagami. There is support for two modes of input - Direct input and Xinput, most modern games of recent years work in DMC3 and Xinput to Direct input and control there is fine adjusted.

D
DarkPrince9507 20.05.20

Well, if someone wants abruptly, as far as I know, the model is already F510 vibration function (approx. 399 UAH) and F710 with vibration function and, in addition, is wireless (approx. 499 UAH.).

P
Philreznor 20.05.20

DarkPrince9507

Yes, logitech F710 cool, half a year yuzayu, feast for the eyes... Compatible with all games ! Why do people takes what is left of the brands....

D
DarkPrince9507 20.05.20

Philreznor
Maybe they think that the more expensive the controller, so it is steeper. I use an F310 and it supports all games. Yes, it is ,of course, will be worse than the F710, because there is no vibration and it is not wireless, but the rest of the class.