3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamred 20.05.20 10:25 am

Deseed (Mortal Kombat X)

Help to execute on the keyboard for the brutality of police. What a combo of 10 hits?. I have the default keyboard:

U I O P
J K L ;
11 Comments
Sort by:
14karrat 20.05.20

If you want to add me as a friend (http://steamcommunity.com/id/14karrat/) I will accept, then you see me with the status of the network, most likely Thursday, I write, I will show you! A lot of them and even if it's just simple to take them to perform elementary just to link a couple of combinations!

P
Pumpkinhead - Halloween 20.05.20

Kamred
in Utube not looked at as being done?

G
GG4 20.05.20

Kamred
Fighting game on the keyboard? Are you serious? I'm in shock.

D
DarkTenshi666 20.05.20

GG4

On the keyboard you can also bend and Pade , most importantly time and nerves , and there look and presidentessa , I here for example on the incidence bad at fighting games , but on the keyboard please =)

D
Demonyx 20.05.20

Kamred
Brutally is written in mullite. And what about a combo of 10 hits it? This is not UMK3.
On my channel on YouTube there are guides for all secret brutalism. All briefly and concisely, but there notations for the controller.
Look channel Necros, it seems the symbols for the keyboard, but the extra snot naevana so much that will spend the whole evening.

D
Demonyx 20.05.20

DarkTenshi666
Well, Yes, and most importantly, the keyboard is not sticky when pressed a few keys. What is almost impossible to achieve, or raskoryachku get the layout that it is better not to play.

K
Kamred 20.05.20

Demonyx

This condition to trigger brutality. During the game, make a combo of 10 hits, and the last strike should be a special attack.

Pumpkinhead - Halloween

So there either on the controller or with other keys on the keyboard.

V
VampireRaziel 20.05.20

D
DarkTenshi666 20.05.20

Demonyx

Even though it is already worn out topic , but having a direct hand and patience , then everything really(succeed).

As a result I can say one thing , of all the bots I just Jason on Hard difficulty beat only 2 times during the game , and believe it was very sweaty and ocheeen. And I beat Jason(style not remember the name , but killing him he reshaetsya) , playing for Jason - Style Slasher.

P. S This is all on the keyboard with a standard layout was =)

D
Demonyx 20.05.20

DarkTenshi666
Yes, it is clear that everyone plays what he wants. Then there's game depends. For example, in Tekken on stick played OK, and the MC of any kind, I much prefer to play on the gamepad Hori EX2 Turbo with six-buttoned layout MegaDrive style (in classics so do fire). The main thing to get. Some won all Dark Souls on bananas or guitar are, and some of the game on the gamepad can't.

D
DarkTenshi666 20.05.20

Demonyx

By the way Dark Souls 2-3 on the keyboard, very fun I tell you =) , but the first trip really need pad for keyboard there control so apnoe that I even don't understand of what and where to press(or pirates was such a nightmare , but on pirates in 2-3 parts and I liked the control on the keyboard , then in the first part of the control on the keyboard did sucks =(

In General, you're right , everyone plays what he wants , someone on the incidence better and the keyboard is worse, or Vice versa.