3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.05.20 10:25 am

10 out of 10!!! (Prey (2017))

They were able? I bought a 10 out of 10!!!
While the best game of the year!
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
The steep 20.05.20

19lexa19
and then there is 10 out of 10

F
Flavius Eugenius 20.05.20

The steep
The better question is : what is there not to 10 out of 10 you can answer that only graphene and, in some places, our location. Though about the graphics I can't say for sure, because playing on normal PS4

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.05.20

The steep
There are all 10 out of 10! This is exactly the madness!

b
blin88 20.05.20

Yeah, me too 10 out of 10, normal schedule

a
arhimpeless 20.05.20

You make an assessment after the full course of the game, or only after hours?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 20.05.20

arhimpeless
predvaritelnaya ochenki so to speak

a
arhimpeless 20.05.20

19lexa19
So judge the product after the final credits. And then anything can happen. For example, in outlast 2 the ending is not so good, so the mood of the game is changed to more negative.

c
callmegod 20.05.20

arhimpeless
They say the ending is crazy (he was looking to not to spoil the impression)+a good plot twist.

V
VIKTOR777455 20.05.20

100 out of 100

L
Listoman 20.05.20

callmegod
If you are not a fool, the ending reads more in the moment, where you can put the blame on the capsule from the station + from a couple of visions.
The game is not over yet, but I think that in the end all will be a simulation(as in the beginning of the game)
The game has many problems: poor graphics, poor interface, poor shooter component, poor level design, miserable side quests (to finish at least one of them have half the story to go and to climb round the entire base)

A
Aleksandr Iv 20.05.20

1 out of 10 for marketing. And that's all. 20 years the firm riveting game with the same bugs. Even with dagerfall. The plot is illogical and fabricated. Quests curves, the map is miserable and stupid. Quest items 20 years ago from the backpack can not erase so now, even after completing the quest an unnecessary thing takes place. Game engine for level 4th year students. The schedule for 2017 is simply laughable. Bioshok compared to this shit is a masterpiece. Generally I renounced crafts to buy.

E
Eynart 20.05.20

Alexander IV
Uh... Daggerfall?! What?!

When will people understand that Bethesda doesn't mean the game was made by Bethesda?

s
soulfox 20.05.20

Eynar
And why should they? To hatiti easier. But you can laugh with his commentary.

v
vitalik76 20.05.20

Flavius Eugenius wrote:
what is there not 10 out of 10
1.Tedious grind without which can not do, because if the weapon can't produce, and find a ready, then unloaded in any way.
2.Multiple running on the same locations on the plot. Moreover, if the opponents will spawn at each reentry to the location, the stuff that can be disposed of in resources going to the location once and no longer appears. Ie the enemies are endless, and the cartridges - no.
3.Outdated graphics c zablujena incredibly-blurry picture, umudryalsya in some places to brake on top-end hardware.
4.Brilliant story whose meaning can be guessed even at the time of receipt of psychoscope. For me, it way from the matrix plot just made it worse (this point became the fifth wheel in the cart). If you haven't, the story would have been normal.
5.Boring and monotonous gameplay, artificially covered many returns to a previously visited location.
6.Ugly character models... though it now seems the norm is becoming.
7.The ability of Tihonov for the most part clueless. Of them is that the possibility of transformation, useful for passage in inaccessible places. Yes, the ability to take control of robots and people can come in handy a couple of times per game.

E
Eynart 20.05.20

vitalik76
1. The grind is quite a bit more. Well, the search for and management of supplies is a common occurrence in any non-corridor game, especially in games with RPG elements in games of the genre survival horror. Prey has elements of both.
2. Somewhere already said that in the same GTA also, suddenly, the back and forth chase around the map. And how many times we have to run in the same city every quest in every RPG...
And the fact that the supplies don't appear out of thin air in already searched the boxes - for me live is a huge plus. Remember Huflit 4, which just came out of the devastated house, went back and there is again all the drawers are full - full of heresy, nonsense, and evidence of complete not aptitude a game designer.
3. Grafodrocher.
4. Brilliant stories, even in books won't see in the movie even harder to find something really brilliant. You game something expected? Revelation of some kind? Turning the world? The plot is very good, high quality, much better than in many other AAA-consumer goods.
5. Either you race on snowmobiles or robot exoskeleton, no bosses, helicopters, even with a sniper rifle to shoot the dolls were not given... yeah.
6. Deformity. The artistic style. Deformity. The art style... do Not go to the Tretyakov gallery, my advice to you, there graphics are even worse. Upset only.
7. I think mimicry is just not the most desired skill that even where can be useful, still easily replaced by other ways to get inside. But to throw enemies into the air, blocking their ability to shut down the energy shield and stuff I even liked. It's called an improvement. You can also say that a shotgun is stupid, because gun damage from distance is not affected, and it is much more convenient. And someone seem stupid hacking and repair.

S
Sandro_NSK 20.05.20

I was skepticheski with Prey 2017, Takako loved the old, BUT such Prey from 2017, I did not expect and from besedi too)))) Bravo!! 10/10

F
Folko-ven 20.05.20

9/10

E
Eynart 20.05.20

Sandrock
Gazebo nothing to do with. They gave the game only a name and money to develop.